See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2011

The rooms here were very basic indeed. The location was good and the place was clean. The hostel is run by a lovely family, although for us it was all a little too intimate. It feels like you are staying in their living room- you basically share facilities with them. There was free WiFi and the breakfast was fine.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The owner of this place is great. He is super friendly and always willing to help with anything you need. The other staff members were also super friendly too and made us feel really welcome even just for the one night we stayed.

We payed 65soles for a double room with a shared bathroom. The room also had a large set of bunk beds. The room was clean and spacious enough.
It didnt have a TV but did have a small fan and table.
Breakfast was included also. This was tea or coffee and fresh bread with jams and butter.

The bathroom was clean and spacious and had hot water.
There was also the use of a small kitchen with a fridge where they provided drinking water free of charge. There was also the use of free internet.

The location was a good little location in the miraflores area. It was just a few blocks away from the beach and also the main Parque Kennedy. So it is within easy walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants.

This place is great value for what you get and I would definately return when in Lima again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Camacho87
Reviewed 4 April 2011

The Angels Inn was a great budget lodging option for Lima. It is located in the Millaflores neighborhood and was within easy walking distance of Kennedy Park, where there are lots of dining and shopping opportunities. In addition, it is within easy walking distance to the ocean and the big Larco mall.

The manager was very helpful and provided a good breakfast on our schedule. You could also use the kitchen if you wanted.

The rooms are simple and the bathrooms are clean. Our room had a double bed and a bunk bed, along with a TV and free access to wi-fi and computers.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2010

during my stay i found the owners to be fantastic and always willing to help. Place was clean, with internet access, books and all accessories. they kept place locked 24/7 and always were quick to let you in any hour of the night/day, just had to ring a bell. Very clean and close proximity to everything. Honestly was the best one i stayed at during my trip!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2010

June-July 2009
My friends and i (age 21-22) searched around the net after a nice place to stay and we found this one and i must say it was an amazing place, The people who runs it are so kind and helpful, The location of Angels Inn is absolutly great as well and you have everything within your reach, I would stay that Miraflores is an cosy place and The Kennedy park is just a few blocks away. Bars,shops,restaurants etc.
The rooms we stayed in where Great and wasnt that expensive, Clean and very comfortable and the staff where absoluty helpful and kind and helped us a lot like with the 3day trip to Paracas,Ica and Nasca which was an awsome experience.
I dont really have any criticism against this place, in my eyes it was an awsome place,.

I highly recommend this place and Angels Inn will be
my first choice everytime i visit Lima Peru

Behalf of my friends and i, We thank you
(Daniel,Mikael,Pontus)