“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Iris A
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment was comfortable and spacious. Three bedrooms, plus a very small room with a bed if we needed it. I have two teenagers and they each had their room.

The kitchen has everything you need. The washing machine washes and dried the clothes too. There are fans if needed. The apartment is close to everything.

Overall it was a great experience and when we go again, to visit Miraflores, Peru we will stay there again.

I want to thank Cristian, the owner, again for making sure are stay was great. He emailed us every few days to see if we needed anything.

Milagros...
“Excellent location in Miraflores!”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I rented this apartment for a trip to my home country Lima with my husband, parents and 2 small children and couldn't be more happier for the location. The apartment is huge! 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths plus a half bathroom. Washer and Dryer, 3 cable TV, telephone, everything you need. You want Starbucks coffee? 1 block away, Grocery Market? 3 stores Metro, Vivanda and Wong 2 and 4 blocks away, Department Store? Ripley, 3 blocks away, a pharmacy? 2 blocks away, hairstylist? across the street and 8 places 2 blocks distance, Pardo's Chicken or other restaurants? 2-5 blocks away, this location is amazing! 4 blocks from Larco the main avenue in Miraflores, several bars and cafes and if you would like to walk to Larcomar is around 12 blocks away. Cristian the owner was great! He attended all our requests and accommodate our needs. The only negative thing that I could think is the noise from the street because of this place is near the highway "via expresa" but other than that we kept the windows open the whole time (it was Summer time!) and my kids slept very well with the constant background noise. I highly recommend this place for people with families as it has all what you need.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Mar 2017
Milagros
Thank you very much for your opinion and recommendation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing