“Great comfort food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Isidro
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I love Chillis. My children love Chillis. It tastes just like it does back home. My only complaint are the egg rolls. They do bring import them Frozen and that's just what they taste like: defrosted food. The burgers, the nachos and the wings are amazing. I love how they always have a special on drinks. Service is pretty slow on weekends. They really need more waiters considering the place is always packed. It's not the waiters fault they are really nice just over worked.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Regular service. We could it is a fast food : the difference it that your ordered is served. That is all!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Still one of my favorite places in Cusco to have some American food and although the cost went up slightly, the daily specials are still a good deal, we were just there on Monday and the special was chicken fried chicken with sweet corn and mashed potatoes. The service was a little slower than normal but aside from that, everything else went well. This is probably not one of the more common options for travelers though as it is located outside of the Historic Center in the mall, which is not a location most tourists will visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I'll say it off the bat. I usually like Chilli's. It's one of the few "fast food" type places I frequent. The burgers are consistently good as well as the fajitas and the nachos. Gotta have the nachos. I do wish their French fries were better. Last Friday however the service was ridiculously slow. It cannot take someone 15 minutes to bring a beer. I understand the kitchen was busy and I feel bad for the waiters since they were obviously overworked.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Out of my 6 days in Peru Lima I ate 3 days in chilli , my kind of American food hot and good , much needed after trying local Perry food . So was quite happy eating good meal with a beer for one person 15 dollars which really not a bad deal at all considering location and place . Great place to inn