“Great meal at one of Lima's best restaurant”

Osaka Pardo and Aliaga
Ranked #2 of 3,143 Restaurants in Lima
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

If you like sushi or the Peruvian-Japanese fusion, this is the place to go! Osaka's fame it's well earned, with a great atmosphere, precise and friendly service their amazing food takes even better. Whether a business lunch or a romantic dinner, this restaurant offers the best of 2 worlds. A pleasure to all your senses.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Service was super slow, I think we waited over an hour for one of our dishes to arrive. One of the shrimp rolls we ordered came with a jar of black butter sauce on the side. I thought the server would tell us what it was and leave the sauce on the table for us to sample but to my dismay she poured the entire jar. The maki roll now looked more like a black butter soup with makis. What’s worse is the server laughed it out, ignored our request to take it back. It took 3 or 4 conversations with managers and servers to let them know that we did not wanted that disgusting dish full of black butter. The place is expensive and I expect a much higher level of service. I will never go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant, great service and amazing food! The carpassion (not sure about the spelling) is a must!!!!! Delicious! We also had tuna sashimi, furai maki, lettuce wrap with duck and rice with beef, everything excellent, but my super favourite was the rice. We had chocolate dessert, loved it! Great evening!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This is a unique restaurant.
Although in Lima, Peru, it can be the best Nikkei food experience in your life.
Been there several times, but if I have to choose for you in your first (and yes, you will come back for more) experience, try the following in this order: a Caipi OSK to start, Katsu sushi, Tuna Foie, and a Carpassion tiradito. Then a cheesecake will do the rest and final touch for you. This is a small sample of the great food they serve. On top, the bar is great and the service better. You will return for more and it will be one of your top ten in Lima...or the world.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I was here with a group of 5 business colleagues. Gonzalo the waiter made some great suggestions, so we let him handle the entire dinner.

First course was a hot item, followed by cold, plate and it went on that way for the rest of the dinner. Some of the stellar items were the Mariscos en Fuego (scallop shells filled with mixed seafood), a marinated skirt steak with rice and two sauces that were amazing, several different rolls, the robalo (a local fish) that is grilled on a hot stone at the table, and several one bit items.

It was a business dinner so I wasn't too worried about the price, but it ended up being 750 soles or $200 dollars and that included quite a few drinks. Honestly it could have been twice as much and I would have walked out happy.

Absolutely one of the better restaurants I've been to in Lima.