All reviews highly recommend this hotel free breakfast late at night rooms are clean location is great stayed here for one night main plaza alexandra taxi lodge shower ac peru jungle airport
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I am American and my wife who is from Arequipa and our son stayed here for 4 nights in August. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful in guiding our stay in Iquitos. Rosanna and her daughter Alexandra assisted us with everything we needed to get the most of our stay in Iquitos including helping setting up an excellent Amazon jungle 2 day trip which became the highlight of our trip to Peru this time around. The hotel is spacious, well air conditioned and breakfast is served plentiful and with attention to guests. Just a 5 minute walk to Plaza.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and near everything!! I will stay there again if I have the oportunity!! The bed was nice, i can not comment in the breakfast since I didn'nt take it in the hotel for other reasons.
It is closed to 28 de Julio Plaza. You can take a mototaxi to almost everywhere for just 3 soles!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night after a 15 day Ayahuasca tour in the Jungle! Hotel room was clean with great facilities, staff were all friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was the best I've had in Peru.
Lovely chicken restaurant 2 blocks away who always do take away/delivery. Staff printed off my boarding passes for my flights free of charge aswell. They were always happy to help!
If I ever return to Iquitos I would stay at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
arhs2015, Director Comercial at Palau Amazonas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you very much for you words , Conor.Was our pleasure to have you as a guest. We always try to make feel our guests comfortable and secure.We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back again to visit us.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about Mrs. Rosanna Hirsch, she made my arrival to Iquitos the most pleasant one in my years of traveling. The employees Walter and Tania are very professional, they know very well how to assist your needs. Breakfast was great. I recommend it without a doubt on my mind.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Really enjoyable place to stay, the bed was big and comfortable and the shower and bathroom were excellent. The staff were very friendly and happy to help us even though we spoke very little Spanish. Only bad point was the breakfast-not worth waking up for! Otherwise all good

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dane A