Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2014IreneW
Toronto, Canada

Thank you Hilton!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Apr 2021
My family and I say a big thank you to the staff of the Hilton Garden Cusco. We felt very safe and comfortable in this lovely hotel. The front desk team was especially helpful with our questions and assistance requested was always taken care of. The food was delicious and the entire Hilton team was friendly and professional during these crazy times.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
1.2 km from Hilton Garden Inn Cusco
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
1,580 results
All reviews self service laundry machu picchu steep walk the main square minute walk modern hotel breakfast and dinner high altitude altitude sickness alfredo spacious rooms i highly recommend this hotel breakfast was included plaza de armas inca trail soles hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021

The service in this hotel was absolutely amazing. I’m so grateful for all the assistance, accommodations and friendly conversations provided by the staff. I felt more than safe traveling alone. The rooms were perfect, I had a beautiful view of Cusco.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 21 April 2021

This hotel is a beautiful building with amazing views. Rooms are clean and they follow protocol to the last detail. Restaurant is extremely good and accommodating. Location is safe and quite. But the best of this hotel is the service of the staff I can not be more grateful to Angela who went above and beyond and kept me safe and private over a possible scam from an outside vendor. Carol always with a smile and Mayda at the shop was extraordinary. Last but not least Edy at the restaurant a true gentleman and always kind. With that said Im coming back to Cusco in May and it was no brainer were my stay will be.

2  Thank bethzaidac2016
Reviewed 28 December 2020

I could not thank the Hilton more for this great stay in Cusco. The 4 days were outstanding.
They handle the corona issues very professional, constant temperature checks, alcohol everywhere, masks all the time and lots of distance keeping wherever you are. Even if it was strange, we're glad that we made it to Cusco this year. It's safe to say that Cusco is doing good. Some of the restaurants, like Uchu, are open, several others are not. I can hearty recommend this place, good steaks!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank dmorales84
Reviewed 26 November 2020

The service at this hotel is what stood out to me the most during my stay! I am a gold Hhonors member and they had a welcome amenity with a note thanking me for my loyalty, which was so thoughtful. Check-in was a breeze with the friendliest staff. They do sell some snacks, drinks and toiletries, which was nice. The room was exceptionally comfortable with lovely views of Cusco. The breakfast was amazing! There were some artisans that set up each day if you want to do any souvenir shopping. I didn't spend much time at the hotel as I was busy touring but was so thankful for a comfortable place to come home to and rest.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2020

Our group from Michigan USA stayed here during the Peruvian lock-down in March 2020. We were there for an extra week until we could fly out on a charter. The staff members were incredibly kind, upbeat and helpful even during this very stressful period for them as well as for us. This hotel is beautifully decorated and each room has a state-of-the-art TV that plays Netflix and other online services. While the menu is somewhat limited, the food is outstanding. I especially recommend the chicken soup and the chocolate churros with chocolate and fruit sauces. I would like to give special mention to Jose, who is the world's nicest room service waiter!

Date of stay: March 2020