Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bethzaida C
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Mejor servicio IMPOSIBLE

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Apr 2021
This hotel is a beautiful building with amazing views. Rooms are clean and they follow protocol to the last detail. Restaurant is extremely good and accommodating. Location is safe and quite. But the best of this hotel is the service of the staff I can not be more grateful to Angela who went above and beyond and kept me safe and private over a possible scam from an outside vendor. Carol always with a smile and Mayda at the shop was extraordinary. Last but not least Edy at the restaurant a true gentleman and always kind. With that said Im coming back to Cusco in May and it was no brainer were my stay will be.
Date of stay: April 2021
    AU$95
2.3 km from Hilton Garden Inn Cusco
View more hotels in Cusco
1,581 results
All reviews self service laundry machu picchu steep walk the main square minute walk modern hotel breakfast and dinner high altitude altitude sickness alfredo spacious rooms i highly recommend this hotel breakfast was included plaza de armas inca trail soles hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

I could not thank the Hilton more for this great stay in Cusco. The 4 days were outstanding.
They handle the corona issues very professional, constant temperature checks, alcohol everywhere, masks all the time and lots of distance keeping wherever you are. Even if it was strange, we're glad that we made it to Cusco this year. It's safe to say that Cusco is doing good. Some of the restaurants, like Uchu, are open, several others are not. I can hearty recommend this place, good steaks!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank dmorales84
Reviewed 26 November 2020

The service at this hotel is what stood out to me the most during my stay! I am a gold Hhonors member and they had a welcome amenity with a note thanking me for my loyalty, which was so thoughtful. Check-in was a breeze with the friendliest staff. They do sell some snacks, drinks and toiletries, which was nice. The room was exceptionally comfortable with lovely views of Cusco. The breakfast was amazing! There were some artisans that set up each day if you want to do any souvenir shopping. I didn't spend much time at the hotel as I was busy touring but was so thankful for a comfortable place to come home to and rest.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2020

Our group from Michigan USA stayed here during the Peruvian lock-down in March 2020. We were there for an extra week until we could fly out on a charter. The staff members were incredibly kind, upbeat and helpful even during this very stressful period for them as well as for us. This hotel is beautifully decorated and each room has a state-of-the-art TV that plays Netflix and other online services. While the menu is somewhat limited, the food is outstanding. I especially recommend the chicken soup and the chocolate churros with chocolate and fruit sauces. I would like to give special mention to Jose, who is the world's nicest room service waiter!

Reviewed 19 March 2020

My boyfriend and I had the most amazing stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. When we came down with some bad food poisoning from our stay in Lima, the Hilton's restaurant and food truly nursed us back to health. We never had to question whether or not the food we were eating was safe, and the employees at the restaurant were so friendly, especially Antonio and Johnny. Additionally, when my boyfriend broke his ankle on one of our hikes, the employees at the hotel, particularly the doorman Antonio, equipped us with a wheelchair. They also pointed us to the best doctors in Cusco for him to receive an X-ray. In this way, the staff truly went above and beyond and helped us through an array of difficult situations. The hotel was also a great price for the cleanliness and reliability it provided.

2  Thank virginiatraveler2020
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

The staff was very nice the 4 nights that we spend there. Jim from front desk was very friendly and helpful during check in and check out.

Nice views of the city and better pisco sour, will stay here again if coming to Cusco

Trip type: Travelled with friends