“Super delicious food!!!”
Review of Organika

Organika
Ranked #12 of 843 Restaurants in Cusco
Description: We are an organic, natural and healthy restaurant where you can enjoy delicious meals and original récipes. The products we use are harvested from our very own garden in the Sagred Valley of - Urubamba.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Super fresh en delicious food for a very reasonable price. We had the chickensalad. And it was the best chicken since i left home. The decoration of the plate was also good with eatable flowers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We came by and I got curious so immediately got it, and knew I wanted to eat there: the staff is extremely friendly and even though didn't take reservations for dinner, they assured us that we could have a table if coming around 7 p.m. (which was the case for 4)

We tried one of their salads (the one with tomatoes, avocados, and prawns) and beside its tasty flavor, this is the prettiest salad I have ever had. The gnocchis were simply fantastic and the chocolate "fondant-like" cake was just a dream. Truly loved everything about this place! do yourself a favor and try it out.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Organika is my favorite restaurant I have ever been to in my life, no exaggeration. I’ve eaten in Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, and countless other cities in other countries. But the food at Organika has been the best. It was over-the-top delicious, and healthy at the same time! The ingredients were fresh and the recipes were super creative. I could not resist taking pictures of all of our dishes. They were beautifully plated! Check out some of the pictures people have posted of their meals. Stunning.

I was in Cusco for a few days in between adventures, and I ate at Organika 3 times. I ate at their sister store, Rucula, twice. When I next find myself in Cusco, I’ll definitely go back to both spots!

1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Do not miss this restaurant. Friendly staff, clean, open kitchen.
Try the mint infusion tea. Incredible salads, organic fresh greens. Very reasonable prices.

1  Thank JanetL123
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This gem of a restaurant managed to turn me, a proud carnivore, into a vegetarian while I was in Cusco. I dare not try to describe how good it is - you'll just have to try for yourself.

HIGHLY Recommended!