Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
AU$278
Maryselle W

Cusco Hotels

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Apr 2024via mobile
Good location, great service at the front desk. Hotel is clean and very beautiful. Breakfast included each day. If you go on an early expedition, they have a to go breakfast option you can order the day before. Spa was great! One of the best massages I’ve ever had. Only down side, beds are uncomfortable and pillows are super flat. Make sure to ask for extra pillows, that helped me sleep better
Trip type: Travelled with family
0.7 km from Xima Exclusive Cusco
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
2,287 results
All reviews nice hotel machu picchu buffet breakfast coca tea minute walk pisco sours two nights altitude sickness visiting cusco bread eggs lobby atrium peru abelardo noise luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2024

We enjoyed our stay at Xima. The staff were very helpful and attentive. They They were quick to respond when we had problems, questions or concerns. We really loved the restaurant and the bar. The food was delicious and our waiter John Garcia was the best!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2024

Accommodations could be improved and cleaning standards raised for the price considering how many options there are. The tea is not available 24/7 and they no longer provide 2 water bottles a day but rather guide you to the water fountain, which while convenient still had fluoride and questionable standards for me personally.

I booked this hotel for the spa and while the services were nice and the space clean and relaxing, it again did not warrant the price in American dollars when you see other the options available elsewhere. I was really excited about the spiritual elements of the bath and facility, but didn’t feel like it was focused on and instead just an option for a photo op after our services. Also, I speak some Spanish but neither attendee spoke much English, so for somewhere that advertises a lot to Americans and English speakers, I would be advised when booking a treatment at the spa to practice your spa terms or bring someone along who can help :)

Breakfast and restaurant great, Hugo at the lounge and bar was awesome! Honestly our highlight was light night bites after hiking in the little lounge and the fantastic pisco sours courtesy of Hugo.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2024
Serious safety incident

I was walking by headed to my own hotel, & I seen a sign for a massage. I was having horrible altitude issues and sore body. They told me I could be taken in right away. I looked up my belongings, and undressed. The lady’s name was Safrio? Forgive the spelling. She spoke perfect English. I fell asleep and awoke to pain. The lady was kneading my buttocks like bread! I put my hands over my botttpm and said no! I do t need my behind massages. Ok she said. But she went down to my thighs, and kept tapping the bottom of my butt cheeks in each stroke of my legs. I was very uncomfortable. What was her name session with my butt? So as unbelievable as this sounds.. I was horrified and embarrassed and frozen. I said if she does it again just get up! Well she moved to the top of my lower back..and started massaging the top of my butt. I found my courage and jumped up. She said wait I ran out the room. DO NOT ALLOW THIS WOMAN TO MASSAGE YOU! Unless you enjoy her fondling and inappropriate touching. Wow I didn’t know women can be a predator. I paid at the front desk and ask for the manager. He was gone I didn’t say what happens bc I wanted to get out of there! They could also be her friend. I’m calling back in the morning!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2024

We visited the restaurant twice today and the food and service were amazing,
John Garcia was super friendly and professional.
The atmosphere was really relaxing and beautiful; the pond and vegetation in the restaurant is amazing.
Will definitely be going again.

Room tip: Great service and food. Will be back.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2024

Location was beyond great! Main squares, shopping, restaurants, tourist attractions were all easily walkabout. Nice staff who were available 24/7. Rooms were comfortable an d clean. Breakfast was what we expected. All around we had a great experience.

Date of stay: March 2024