Lowest prices for your stay
AU$160
AU$160
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$97
Easy and fast booking
mrsmalibu
Henderson, Nevada

Fabulous hotel for your couscous day

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Apr 2024via mobile
This hotel was picked because I used an amazing tour group called Knotikiperu.com
They made it so easy in the best possible places for me. I stayed here my first night of arriving in Peru. This amazing tour companies set up everything we needed from amazing drivers to seeing all these phenomenal spiritual and historical sites all over Peru with the amazing world, renowned shaman, Jorge Luis Delgado. I am so grateful to this tour company and all the amazing sites I was able to see specially Machu Picchu. They said that up fabulously and seamlessly for me. This Cusco hotel is wonderfully placed in the midst of the city on a quiet street easily accessible to the main squares, and all those beautiful churches. The breakfast was great. The coffee was good. The people working here are so nice and kind. I really enjoyed it. I also stayed at their other hotel in Urubamba, which was phenomenal! This is a wonderful hotel chain. I think came back from my last night before leaving Cusco and it was just as good and I had an amazing dinner that was delicious at the hotel. It’s also very reasonably priced considering the area
I highly recommend this hotel for your couscous day.
Date of stay: April 2024
0.2 km from Hotel Taypikala Cusco
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
1,168 results
All reviews bed was comfortable within walking distance few minutes walk central square laundry service i highly recommend this hotel main plaza lobby oxygen textiles bathtub soles
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2024

This was an excellent stay for my family of 4. We were there both before and after our trek. The reception welcomed us warmly, and we were in our rooms within minutes. Their breakfast buffet was super helpful to start off our day. The rooms were clean and warm and is about 7 minutes walk from the main square. An excellent safe hotel for the family while in Cusco.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2023

Stayed with our group from G adventures. Our family had 2 rooms facing the courtyard on the ground floor. Courtyard is dated and basic. Rooms were clean and basic, stuffy but had dehumidifiers. Kettles and coco tea but no drinking water refills. Bathrooms were dated and one of the shower heads needed to be held, the others faucet release was broken. I didn’t see any bugs but seemed to get small itchy bites overnight?

Breakfast had omelet stations but all the other hot options were unsavoury. Nice fruit and juice.

Nice location to explore but I wouldn’t go back.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2023

My husband & I have to commend the exceptional staff at Taypikala Hotel Cusco; their hospitality truly stood out during our stay from October 10th to 16th, 2023. Their unwavering friendliness and eagerness to assist us made our visits all the more memorable. The hotel's central location was incredibly convenient, allowing us easy access to some fantastic restaurants in the area.

Taking a stroll up to the main square became one of our favorite pastimes. The vibrant atmosphere, with numerous local vendors showcasing their goods, was exactly what we expected from Cusco. It all contributed to a delightful overall experience.

If I were to return, I wouldn't hesitate to choose Taypikala Hotel once again, primarily due to the super staff. They even went above and beyond when I wasn't feeling well on our last day, largely due to air sickness (entirely my fault). Their genuine concern for my health was both touching and greatly appreciated. This hotel truly made our stay an all-around pleasant one.

Very safe & clean environment as well !

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2023 via mobile

Beautiful room with a comfortable bed. The down comforter was wonderful .
Breakfast buffet was delicious and they even had an omelet station.
I had the balcony view which was an upgrade but worth it . Great location in the historic part of Cusco. Easy access to the plaza and avenue del sol.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2023

The Hotel Taypikala Cusco was a lovely hotel in a historic area of Cusco all within walking distance of shops and restaurants and sites. The rooms were very nice and the staff was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel to visitors of Cusco.

Date of stay: August 2023