“amazing time”

Inca Trail Reservations
Ranked #63 of 1,056 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Machu Picchu, the most iconic site in South America, is awaiting for you to explore and live an adventure that will last in your memories for life.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

we had an amazing treck with Paul and Jimmy. they both went above and beyond for our entire group. They found a way to connect with everyone in th group at a personal level. Paul gave us so much information about the trail and Peru. special trip all the way around. and the previous review about the bus ride... that is not inca trail reservations. Private company that controls that. inca trail reservations was amazing.

All reviews
"aguas calientes"
in 17 reviews
"language barrier"
in 3 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"delicious food"
"dietary restrictions"
"juan carlos"
"own pace"
"great company"
"five days"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a great Inca Trail hike with our guide Pedro and Inca Trail Reservations. The food was excellent and the porters did an excellent job of setting and closing camp each day. The hike itself was spectacular with views I have never experienced before. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Super rad trip. The Inca Trail Reservations Team were all very friendly and such great supports. Paul and Jimmy (the guides) were especially brilliant! Might cost you a little more than the other companies but it is absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked the 4 day Inca trail tour with this company, our guide Anthony and his helper Jackson were attentive, informative and caring. They offered a personalized, fun 4 days and kept us motivated and entertained. The views were unreal. The food was shockingly delicious. We would highly recommend!

1  Thank Cristy V
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

On my South America it was absolutely one of my highlights. It might be expensive but it is worth it and you will not regret it. During the whole trip and also before our guides Juan Carlos and Marco provided us all the information we needed to be prepared for this trip. They both put a lot of efforts to make this trip special and had every time some funny stories to tell. We will miss them both.

The trail could be challenging but I think its feasible for everyone with normal fitness. Anyhow Juan Carlos and Marco took care about everyone who was a bit slower than us. I would say the second day was the hardest cause you will pass the 4200 m Mountain. I would recommend you stay 2 days in advance in cuszo. If you adapt the height early the hike to the 4200 m are not that much exhausting.

The food and tends are carried by the porters and the cook. It's amazing how these guys did this trail we this heavy baggage.
In the camps they cooked for us and I can only say it was delicious. From breakfast, lunch to dinner we got tasty Peruvian food. A little highlight.

At the end I have to say the other hikers and the staff made this trip to an unique experience that I don't want to miss.

To mention the work of our guides: at the last day when there were some problems with the train due to mud slides Juan Carlos and Marco pulled some strings that we could get back earlier with the train. The result was we arrived in Cusco and as I know some groups from other organizations had to stay one day longer in aguas calientes ( machu picchu). Due to the fact that we all had a flight one day later I couldn't thank them more.

To sum it: Amazing trip with beautiful views and stunning nature ( the trail was at the end for me more impressive than machu picchu itself)

Thanks Juan Carlos, Marco and all the crew!