Lowest prices for your stay
AU$311
LimaTravel2018
Lima, Peru

Amazing Hotel and Staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 July 2021
We had a great time here. We can't wait to come back next year. Thank you to Juan Carlos and the entire staff at Casa Andina. The hotel was clean and the service was excellent. The restaurant was very good. We had the Tomahawk for Two. (Great Dinner and a lot of food)
Date of stay: July 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jimmy Robles, Atención al cliente/recepción at Casa Andina Premium Cusco, responded to this review
Responded 28 July 2021

LimaTravel2018

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to receive you at our hotel Casa Andina Premium Premium Cusco

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay and that our facilities have met your expectations. In the same way, I am glad that our location has been convenient for you. As you mention.

On the other hand, I thank you for your good comments regarding our team. It is a great satisfaction for us to have a group of people who were able to make you feel at home.

• Lol.travel
0.3 km from Casa Andina Premium Cusco
Pool
View more hotels in Cusco
1,590 results
All reviews juan carlos great hotel machu picchu breakfast buffet comfortable room wonderful stay walking distance town square the main square i highly recommend this hotel sacred valley stayed nights plaza de armas coca tea luggage architecture altitude
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel with so much history. Juan Carlos, Ivon, and the rest of the staff were very polite and accommodated for all of our needs no matter the time of day or night. They worked with our tour company to set up our traveling schedule and provided a to-go breakfast when we needed to leave early in the morning. The hotel is very clean, peaceful, and has nice beds and bathrooms. The food was delicious as well. We would highly recommend Casa Andina!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jimmy Robles, Director General at Casa Andina Premium Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

A1620BDmariah

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

I arrived as a solo traveler awaiting my sister. This was the perfect hotel for us. The service was amazing and the breakfast was delicious. The hotel was beautiful and the room was great. It is in a great location, only a few minutes walk away from the town square. The service was amazing!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jimmy Robles, Director General at Casa Andina Premium Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2021

Krystle G

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Nice Hotel..Very central in the urban district.
Walking distance to main plaza, cathedrals, museums and market.
Wonderful hotel staff. Very good restaurant.
Rooms are small, but bathrooms large and well appointed.

John A

Reviewed 11 June 2021

We stayed for various dates in May-June 2021. After staying at this hotel I wouldn't really want to stay anyplace else. For the location, the amenities in the rooms are super. Spacious walk-in showers, comfy king bed with more than 4 pillows, a nice table and seating area to do whatever work you need to do. After days of adventuring it was always a very welcome retreat for us to return to Casa Andina Premium. Would totally recommend.
We opted for their on-site spa massage services for one evening. Got a 8pm-9pm time slot (perfect for bedtime!) We thought we were getting a couple's massage but they had us in 2 different rooms; I dont think they have the space for an actual side-by-side couple's massage here. and, the tables/face pillows could be more comfortable. Aside from that great service & attentive massage practitioners.
OH, and breakfast here is great. Varied everyday, delicious hot foods, fresh juices, fresh breads etc. They do not let you self-serve yet so there can be a long wait while only 1 employee dishes people up, one by one, and walks their food to their table. Other hotels we stayed at on this trip allowed you to self-serve at their breakfast buffets so I am not sure why Casa Andina has yet to allow this.
You will love your stay here.

GellyBelly28

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

The rooms are very clean & nice. They have all of the amenities that you need. It was a great location - never more than a 10 minute walk to any restaurant or attraction.

The only downside was the included breakfast. While there are many options, the quality was lacking. We ended up eating at other restaurants for breakfast instead.

Trip type: Travelled with family