We would like to highly recommend Casa Andina San Blas due to its location, expense and romantic nightlife. It is conveniently located around nice restaurants, stores, and the Coca Museum. Unlike many of the other reviews of hotels, Casa Andina in San Blas had warm water that did not cut out on you during use. The place is romantically located in the mountains and staff values your privacy. Staff were always very helpful and asked us if we need something often before we even thought of asking. In a few short words, WE LOVED IT! If there is anything that could have been better about this stay in this terrific hotel is if we were able to enjoy it longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco