Location: around 6 blocks from mainsquare but at higher level (take a deep breath to walk)
Room: clean small room (203) with calefaction, wifi (included), tv cable, phone and a mid size bath tube (broken bottom tap). Loud near water supply noise and bathrooms "connected" by a top small window with other bath rooms are really cons points.
Facilities: A small nice park in the middle and rest areas with chimens and PCs. Breakfast included buffet type is Ok but very limited in choices. I did not see lunch/dinner options but restaurants are very near
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco