Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Laramie H
Seattle, Washington

Great spot with amazing showers!

Review of Qosqo Hostal
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Aug 2019via mobile
My friend and I stayed here for a couple nights and I extended my stay. It’s a great central, yet relatively quiet location. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Perfect for our needs! And it’s the best shower I’ve had since being in Peru.
Date of stay: August 2019
    AU$262
    AU$332
0.3 km from Qosqo Hostal
View more hotels in Cusco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

We had a bad experience in 1 hostel in Cusco and we changed to this hostel.
We came to here and checked the room before we paid because we wanted to make sure the hot shower was provided.
Moriona & Sebastian were really nice and helpful. They provided a good price and helped us to checked in. They even helped us to buy bus tickets to Puno.
David was nice and helped us a lot too. His English was not really good. But he tried his best and used Translator to communicate with us.
When we went to the tour in early morning, they prepared breakfast pack for us. They were so sweet. We appreciated them so much. We felt so lucky that we could stay in this nice hostel. Hot shower, hot water, comfortable bed, 24 hours reception support, awesome staff. 10 out of 10.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

I really hope you never have to deal with this Hostel. Having agreed to store our bags for a couple of hours, taken our cash and handed us the receipts/tags, they then tried to more than double the price saying they had different policies. We spoke to the manager Mariana who was very rude and showed no willingness to compromise or apologize for the 'misunderstanding', and having taken up 20 minutes of our time they then said they would no longer store our bags. Clearly they do not stick to their word and are not to be trusted.

The hotel interior was also very drab and needs a significant face lift.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cosh B
Reviewed 22 February 2017

An amazing location, close to everything. Very simple but has everything you need. My room was comfortable though my friends did complain about the noise on rooms near the street end. You have to go upstairs to a second floor to reach the hostel which may seem like nothing but with the altitude sickness thing you feel the loss of breath every time. The staff was polite and helped with restaurants reservations. I would prefer a better breakfast therefore the 3 star.

3  Thank Meru24
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I stayed in this Hostal 15 years ago while on a budget adventure with a friend and knew their service.

This time around my husband and I wanted to stay at a fancier hotel. But when we started researching our tours we found that (unlike the Hostal Qosqo) our fancy hotel did not arrange tours for us, but instead sent us to a different tour company.

Also, tours were quite expensive. Based on my previous experience, we decided to contact Hostal Qosqo to book our tours. Hostal Qosqo offers better prices and I'm nearly certain that the experience is at least as good as other tour companies.

Nely and Vilma from the Hostal helped us coordinate everything, they would send drivers to pick us up at our hotel and the right time, and when we arrived to the Hostal, they allowed us to make use of their lobby, wifi, bathroom and even offered us mate de coca and breakfast (though I don't recommend their breakfast). They also helped us call taxis back to our hotel every night (they work with a trusted taxi company). Also, their locatin is unbeatable.

We booked the City Tour, the Sacred Valle + Machu Picchu tour and the Sacred Valley South tour.

When an unexpected strike made it impossible to follow our original plans for the Sacred Valle tour, Nely and Vilma scrambled to offer us the best possible alternative, and we got an even greater value with this new tour.

City Tour can be about 30 people, but all the other tours are about 15-18 people in a van.

The Machu Picchu tour included a private tour with a fantastic guide, just for my husband and I, which was an awesome surprise since we expected it to be with a few more people.

Nely and Wilma were very patient with me, with all of my questions and the nearly 20 emails we exchanged before booking.

I still recommend Hostal Qosqo for their tours, they're a fantastic value, the staff is great and very helpful, I recommended them 15 years ago, and I recommend them today.

(Secret tip: To the left of the Hostal there's a tiny money exchange office, I've always used them and got a good rate.)

Room tip: I didn't stay this time, only used their tours.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple