Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ron H
Elizabeth, Colorado

Terrific stay, really enjoyed the location, it was great

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 July 2022
Room was comfortable , clean, warm shower, stairs, no elevator. Coca leaves + hot water in the lobby.:-) breakfast provided Hot coffee, Tea. There are a ton of very good restaurants, even Starbucks nearby. McDonalds if your still into US food. This place is very well located for downtown Cusco. You'll enjoy your stay, not much walking to see the sights.
Traffic was terrible, but we were there during 'winter solstice celebration'. They take off work and put on a celebration! Bands, religious gatherings, crowds. Traffic stops. No disruptions, everyone friendly having a good time.
Date of stay: June 2022
Room Tip: They have rooms on first floor, some folks had to change 'cause of the noise.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 15 July 2022
Hello, Alpacaron

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to welcome you at our Casa Andina Cusco Catedral hotel.

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay and that our facilities have met your expectations. Likewise, I am glad that our location has been convenient for you.

On the other hand, I thank you for your good comments regarding our team. It is a great satisfaction for us to have a group of people who could make you feel at home.

AU$366
0.9 km from Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral
    AU$597
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
All reviews no elevator excellent location central location main plaza clean rooms coca tea two nights free breakfast high altitude cathedral manuel lobby bags square
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Kevin from casa andina standard catedral front desk (pm shift)is very accommodating and is readily available with all our needs. Has good communication skills.
He does not hesitate to help us in everything. Approachable and very friendly! He is amazing!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Experience, Owner at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Hello,
Joannah

Reviewed 16 June 2022

I love this Hotel. I thought that I paid for a room for two people, but I did not although I did select the option. When we arrived we were greeted by Kevin, he was such a delight! He advised us to walk around the plaza when we had a chance so that we can get used to the altitude, he was right. He was very caring and even advised us where to go for dinner. The first room we got was very simple, but when Kevin advised us of the changes that were going to incur, he proceeded with giving us a very nice, much bigger, balcony room. I did not mind paying the extra cost, the way that he spoke to us and the customer service he gave was exceptional! When the time to check out, we still had a few hours to spend, and we decided to go around the city, but with the bags? This is when Kevin came to the rescue, AGAIN, he helped us by storing our bags. We came back to the hotel and made our way to the airport. I was simply beyond satisfied with everything. NOT to mention that the walls on the left when entering are real, they were once part of a religious temple of the Inca. I love it. I just wish that tourists were more generous to people like Kevin, especially when it comes to tips, I saw that many said thank you and no monetary "thank you's".

Room tip: This hotel is centric! Close to everything, worth every cent!

Hello, MsCopara

Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Stayed in Casa Andina Catedral - Cusco Hotel for around 5 days, the main objective of my trip was rest and recharge for the new year and I can confirm that it was achieved. The hotel service was A1, from the cleanness, accommodations to the staff, always taking care of you and that you’re having a good time, like Margot who everyday helped me with the breakfast and looking after everyone had an excellent first meal to start the day. The location of the hotel is perfect, so close to the main square and to coffee shops, restaurants, little stores. Had the best time during this visit to one of my favorite cities in Peru - every time I discover something new

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Customer Experience, Propietario at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Hello, mgrosas06

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to receive you at our hotel Casa Andina Cusco
Catedral.

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay and that our facilities have met your expectations. In the same way, I am glad that our location has been convenient for you. As you mention.

On the other hand, I thank you for your good comments regarding our team. It is a great satisfaction for us to have a group of people who were able to make you feel at home.

Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Very friendly service in a good location. I really enjoyed being here. I really like the breakfast buffet. It was really good food. They have different options everyday and you can really fill up before your day. It’s important to eat lots of calories at high altitude. The service here is really friendly and Margot was super helpful.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello, Global

Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

Great service and hospitality, very good continental breakfast (including fruits, seasoned veggies,a Peruvian dish and several juices/cleanse, yogurt drinks, soy milk in addition to the usual), clean rooms, very friendly staff and perfect location. We initially booked only for 1 night but extended it for another. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Experience, Propietario at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

Hello, Dhanya_84