Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Maria Gracia
Lince, Peru

Recharge vacations

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jan 2022via mobile
Stayed in Casa Andina Catedral - Cusco Hotel for around 5 days, the main objective of my trip was rest and recharge for the new year and I can confirm that it was achieved. The hotel service was A1, from the cleanness, accommodations to the staff, always taking care of you and that you’re having a good time, like Margot who everyday helped me with the breakfast and looking after everyone had an excellent first meal to start the day. The location of the hotel is perfect, so close to the main square and to coffee shops, restaurants, little stores. Had the best time during this visit to one of my favorite cities in Peru - every time I discover something new
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 7 Jan 2022
Hello, mgrosas06

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to receive you at our hotel Casa Andina Cusco
Catedral.

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay and that our facilities have met your expectations. In the same way, I am glad that our location has been convenient for you. As you mention.

On the other hand, I thank you for your good comments regarding our team. It is a great satisfaction for us to have a group of people who were able to make you feel at home.

AU$351
  • Novotel
    AU$378
0.2 km from Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral
View more hotels in Cusco
All reviews no elevator excellent location central location main plaza clean rooms coca tea two nights free breakfast high altitude cathedral manuel lobby bags square
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Very friendly service in a good location. I really enjoyed being here. I really like the breakfast buffet. It was really good food. They have different options everyday and you can really fill up before your day. It’s important to eat lots of calories at high altitude. The service here is really friendly and Margot was super helpful.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Customer Experience, Propietario at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Hello, Global

Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

Great service and hospitality, very good continental breakfast (including fruits, seasoned veggies,a Peruvian dish and several juices/cleanse, yogurt drinks, soy milk in addition to the usual), clean rooms, very friendly staff and perfect location. We initially booked only for 1 night but extended it for another. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Experience, Propietario at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

Hello, Dhanya_84

Reviewed 22 November 2020

The hotel staff were excellent and very helpful. The location is great and is within steps of very good restaurants and Plaza de Armas. The breakfast buffet is very good. The only negative was the room was dated, but we really enjoyed our stay there. We stayed there in July 2019.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer Experience, Propietario at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2021

Hello, Debbie

Reviewed 21 August 2020

This was a comfortable stay inside a hotel with a modern look. Had a restaurant inside with free breakfast which was great. They also helped me carry and hold my bags as well as order the most inexpensive taxi services when needed.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

This is the second Casa Andina Standard I've stayed at in the Cusco area and both properties have been excellent. This location is much better if you're looking to explore the city. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and price was excellent. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2020