All reviews amazing location clean bathroom hot shower minute walk hostels bags wifi renovation tour machu
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, helped us with everything we asked. We could leave our bags in the room when we went to Macchu Picchu, they stored them for us. The location is the best, less then a minute walk from the Plaza de armas. Very clean room, very clean bathroom, good hot shower. The wifi was the best we had in all of Peru and Bolivia! If there's one minor little negative point, you here it when people in the hallway talk but after 11 PM it's nice and quiet so it didn't bother us at all. I would highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The best part its location at a fifty meters from Plaza de Armas. The rooms are very narrow and there is a bad smell from the kitchen. The breakfast is included, but you have to walk about 150 meters to take it. In my room there was a tube without protection and my partner got hurt.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night, but everything was good, I shared a room with 6 other people from Spain, Argentina and Brasil. The breakfast was provided in other place near to the hostal, it was simply but enough for one man like me.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2017

They really live up to their name here! I stayed for 3 days before my inca trek and 4 days after. Carlos, the owner played a huge part in making us feel comfortable and welcome from the beginning of our stay - he offers a bunch of information about any tour you could think of and is just so welcoming. They have great wifi, amazing breakfast at the nearby restaurant for free, a clean kitchen, clean bathroom, comfy beds with a Tv in the private room and theyre so helpful. Also, they have a great location - just up the street from the plaza de armas.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We were at this hostel for many days, enyojed being near to eveything at at really good price. but the best thing of all is the service... Mari and Carlos were more than helpful and more than nice, helped us all the way durint ouyr visit and made the experience unforgettable!
thank you very much...