“Was good”

Cuisines: Peruvian, Soups
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ate the udon soup and it was good . The yellow poteto soup was not that good but I recommend for all the rest . Good for a cold day

neil w, Gerente at Mr. Soup, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hello Eden, thanks for the visit and for your opinion, it helps us to grow and to be better every day, thank you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very good soups and friendly staff, English speaking waitress. Safe for people with dietary restrictions (gluten free, dairy free, nut free). Nice clean bathroom. Coca tea, coffee, vegetarian or meat-eater friendly. Traditional recipe soups from around the world.

neil w, Propietario at Mr. Soup, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi Jennica, thanks for your comments, we're so glad you enjoyed Mr. Soup.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

After 2 days of struggling to eat much I saw this as I left the choco Museo. Very pleased I did.

Great menu & massive bowls of soup! I had minestrone with bread & a sprite for 30 soles. Think it might just be the best money I’ve spent since arriving!

Friendly staff too. Will try and fit in another visit before I leave

Thank you Claire, we are always waiting for you with your favorite soup very hot and ready for you.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Three doors berfore the Chocolate Museum in Cusco my nose was filled with magnificent smells coming from Mr. Soup. Two hours later my wife and I went back for lunch. My wife is Thai and she ordered the tom kha gai, delicious and according to her "it is authentic enough for her to stop missing Thai food from
home. I had the goulash which was very satisfying. This is a great place for lunch.
We also had fresh blended banana, passionfruit and hiervaluisa (a type of Peruvian lemon grass), I will admit it doesnt sound amazing, but it tastes fantastic.
Another thing is this place is so clean and you watch the cook making your meal.

Thank you very much for your comments, our international soups try to be as faithful as possible to the original, we are very motivated to know that your order did not disappoint you. Thank you and see you next time.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite soup restaurant in the world! Really love the quality of food and attention to detail. Not a fancy place but a place you can count on for great food and service. The modest decor y simple and yet ellegant which feels right at home for me. 10+ on all areas for me and my wife.

Thank you Peter, we love to know that a customer is satisfied.