Lowest prices for your stay
AU$207
MelindaS
Dallas, Texas

Great Centrally Located Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Sept 2022via mobile
The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Cusco. Lots of things restaurants and stores a within walking distance. The rooms are nice and great for what you pay to stay. They offer a breakfast buffet to all guests that has lots of choices. They will also stow your luggage after you checkout.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Carolina Saenz, Otro at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro, responded to this review
Responded 27 Sept 2022
Dear NorthStar48399705653,

Thank you for your excellent comment and for having stayed at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro.

We are so glad that you enjoyed that much your stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.

AU$475
    AU$358
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
1,351 results
All reviews great hotel inca trail plaza de armas bread would definitely stay here again stored our luggage the san pedro market rooms are spacious would highly recommend this hotel location was perfect breakfast was excellent altitude sickness laundry service courtyard noise taxis tea
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Western comforts, excellent breakfast buffet, charming and attractive courtyard with stone fountain and flooring. The shower had working hot water which didn’t fade and supplied water bottles to the room each day. Internet access was good. I was pleased to see they had laundry service which was has a same day turnaround if you drop off by 10am. I would trust this local chain of hotels (Tierra Vida) based on the quality here.

Date of stay: September 2022
2  Thank Quinesse
Carolina Saenz, Otro at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2022

Dear Quinesse,

Thank you so much for your excellent comment about our Tierra Viva Cusco Centro.

At Tierra Viva we have hotels in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Piura and Trujillo and in all of them you will find the same quality of excellent service that characterizes Tierra Viva.

Once again thank you and we hope to have you again with us in the near future.

Very best,

Reviewed 3 September 2022

I was a solo female traveler in Cusco and I lucked out choosing such a great place to stay! The location is perfect to explore all parts of the city, the rooms are spacious with super comfortable beds, the breakfast is amazing and the courtyard is such a peaceful place to hang out. But the absolute best was the staff who were so helpful and friendly. One night I had a 3am pickup for a tour and the desk manager insisted on sitting outside with me while I waited to keep me safe. Who does that??!!! This place is perfect.

2  Thank cvh3212019

Dear cvh3212019,

Thank you for your excellent comment!! We are very happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro.

Our mission at Tierra Viva is to contribute to make everyone´s trip an unforgettable experience. And for us, help our guests and take care of them is part of our passion for service and love for our work.

If you ever have the chance to visit Peru again, it will be a pleasure to take care of you at our hotels in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Piura or Trujillo.

Reviewed 2 September 2022 via mobile

What an amazing hotel Tierra Viva Cusco Centro turned out to be! The staff, the rooms, the services, the breakfast — everything was above any of my initial expectations. Arriving on my own in Cusco (first timer) I really appreciated the help I received from the hotel to arrange an Airport Transfer car to the hotel as that truly made me feel super safe and taken care of from the very start. Once at the hotel I was greeted my super helpful receptionists who happily helped me with all my queries regarding Cusco and to get the luggage to my large and beautiful room. The hotel building itself is super characteristic and cute and located in the most perfect location for all tourist must-see’s in Cusco - and close by many awesome Vegan & Vegetarian restaurants. 9 days after exploring Vallee Sagrado and my first stay at Tierra Viva I came back to the very same hotel for 2 days more in Cusco — and once again they helped me to swiftly arrange for an Airport Transfer car and assisted me with all my questions and queries before it was time for me to leave for Lima. Will always remember this hotel with great appreciation and for being a great base to make some awesome memories in and around Cusco!

Dear MalinP142,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Our mission at Tierra Viva is to contribute to make everyone´s trip an unforgettable experience. And as we are genuinely happy and we enjoy our job is that we make everything just for the pleasure of our guests.

We hope to have you again at Tierra Viva very soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2022

This is another great hotel from the Tierra Viva chain of hotels in Peru. I arrived very early in the morning and Jimmy was on the front desk. He was already waiting for me because Sra. Flor from Tierra Viva Arequipa gave him my schedule as requested. He took my luggage to my room and stated to do the check-in the next morning so I could shower and sleep. The staff at this hotel were professional and very attentive.

I also received recommendations about tours and places to visit. The room was lovely with an Hacienda feel to it. Great outdoor area to have your breakfast if you wanted to. Breakfast was excellent. Fresh foods and fresh juice!!! Organic & Natural. Great shower with hot water and there was heat in the room.

LOVE everything about the hotel... but the staff was superb!!! Everyone was nice and attentive.

3  Thank SoloTraveler511

Dear SoloTraveler511,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro with other travelers. We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us also in Cusco. And thank you for highlighting the service of our team as superb! As we are genuinely happy and we enjoy our job, we do everything to help our guests.

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Over the course of a few weeks in the Cusco area we stayed 3 times. The staff were extremely helpful to everything we needed. The open courtyards were a great option to relax outdoors & breakfast each morning simply awesome. Perfect walkable location to anything you need & good value. Would 100% return and recommend

Room tip: There’s refrigerators in most rooms & a large (for Cusco) grocery store a few blocks away for water & snacks
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Carolina Saenz, Otro at Tierra Viva Cusco Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear brezictribe,

Thank you for your excellent comment and for recommend 100% Tierra Viva Cusco Centro!

We hope you to have the chance to stay with us in another opportunity.