“Place to have a coffee and nice chat”
Review of Cafe Ayllu

Cafe Ayllu
Ranked #27 of 60 Coffee & Tea in Cusco
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We were all toguether with my friend and have a long chat drinking deliciuos chocolate and pancakes,wereally like trhis place

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I came here after a long two days of travel without any proper meals. I ordered the veggie omelet and the fruit with yogurt and honey, and could hardly finish either because the portions were so huge! The omelet came with avocado and bread, and was absolutely delicious. The gigantic bowl of fruit with accoutrements was the perfect dessert. I wish I had room to finish it all...I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Right in the action, stop for an authentic lunch. We had the chicken and avocado sandwich and crepe.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

a quaint little cafe filled with locals. they serve up some delicious hot chocolate and sweet snacks.

1  Thank cherry_streets
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Coffees are enormous, juices and juices with milk are very tasty and pastry is very good. Worth a try.