“Highly recommended ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Casual atmosphere; good prices; excellent food; try the strawberry juice. Can't find any negatives. (FYI Has internet. Bathrooms good)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

we had spaghetti and lasagne and both was delicious. it was not really cheap, but it was worth it. the restaurant is small and cozy.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Having been here (twice now) during our stay in cusco (1week) I can really say this is a good little pizzeria in here. Not the cheap easy but not out of price the pizzas are great, well garnished and the dough thin and tasty. I really enjoyed it and so will you ! (I found it more cosy and less hipster than the botega but it’s just me :))

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

A great little pizza joint, some of the best pizza I've had in South America. My wife and I had the vegetarian pizza and the Nonna special pizza. Both were superb! The atmosphere is very relaxing and inviting, and there are tables close enough to the wood fired pizza oven you can even warm up on a cool night! I highly recommend this spot if you are looking for a good quality, decently priced pizza. The personal pizzas were in the 23-27 soles range.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Good little pizza restaurant in a good location. The pizza is made fresh and in their own pizza oven. It was very good, nice thin base, pizza. The restaurant itself was nice and cozy too and the staff were friendly and helpful