“Everything is good here!”
Review of Juanito's

Juanito's
Ranked #96 of 789 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: Peruvian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 November 2016

OMG! Amazing the sandwiches and fry orders are HUGE!!! You get to choose from like 8 sauces and the place is like an indoor patio. I really liked this place. I would recommend this to anyone even if it’s a walk from where you’re staying. It’s totally worth it!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Juanito is a ok place to get a sandwich, however a little bit overpriced for Cusco. There are a lot of better options to eat around. Sandwich was ok, but nothing special, really.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I've stayed a week in Cuzco and I haven't had better mojitos and burgers than the one I had at Juanito's. I had an alpaca burger with chips, the bread wad toasted, the chips were homemade, you have a big choice of sauces too. Also the drink was the best I had all week.
The place is nice and cosy!
Do not miss it!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious and huge sandwiches, best burger I've had in Peru. They have great fries also with homemade ketchup, highly recommend this place for lunch

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We went here a few times when in Cuzco. The bread is some of the best I've had while in South America, it's a bit like a ciabatta. We both ate in and had the sandwiches to go - both were amazing! I can really really recommend anyone going to Cuzco making a stop by Juanito's, even though it is a bit hidden. A must try is the chimichurri dressing!