“Lovely sandwiches ”

Cuisines: Peruvian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This place does lovely sandwiches. I got the cubana and my girlfriend the omega 3. Both were tasty. When your food is ready you get to choose from 10 to 15 types of sauces to put on the sandwich, it's a nice touch. The place has good WiFi also.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

A local Cusco friend recommended Juanito's to me for excellent hambugers and sandwiches. His advice was spot on. Being a burger-lover, I ordered one and the standout feature is that you're invited go to the kitchen and choose from a variety of homemade sauces to add to your sandwich when it's ready.. I had chimichuri and aioli on my burger and the flavors really set it apart from the rest. Served on a crispy ciabatta roll. The fries were excellent too. Nice open courtyard, a little chilly, and it is still winter. I'm staying in San Blas for a month and Juanito's is just around the corner, very convenient!

1  Thank DeniseWakeman
Reviewed 30 August 2016

This place has a sauce bar for your gigantic burger that is outstanding. And their fresh fruit juices, particularly the strawberry, are delicious!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Not too far from main square, fairly small and very casual sandwich restaurant/shop. Amazing sandwich. Very filling (go on an empty stomach). Good price too. Would highly recomend.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Juanito's on our last night in Cusco, and we made a great choice. The burgers come on toasty ciabatta, and the fries are hot and fresh. After your burger is cooked you get to go back to the kitchen and pick your sauce! I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank mepatterson8