Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
AU$236
Jade A

Amazing Service and Beautiful people working there

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Feb 2024
I cannot thank Alex, Jojan and Carlos (doorman) enough. They went above and beyond for my husband and I after experience some difficulties at the airport. They were so helpful and understanding and did their best to accommodate the both of us. I had tears in my eyes because they were just so kind and generous people that made mine and my husbands stay at Novotel Cusco unforgettable and I hope they know how much I appreciate the three of them!! Kind kind people.
Date of stay: February 2024

• Priceline
0.4 km from Hotel Novotel Cusco
View more hotels in Cusco
2,141 results
All reviews glass roof the main square new section breakfast buffet historic building hotel is in a great location beautiful courtyard town square plaza de armas stayed here for nights few blocks lobby altitude tour loft carlos trek
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2024 via mobile

We enjoyed a delightful stay. I want to personally commend the entire staff especially Primitiva Cosio, whose attentive, gracious, and exceptional service reflects the hotel’s mission to provide a wonderful experience to its guests. The premium location is steps away from the bustling Plaza de las Armas which offers quality options for dining and shopping. The breakfast buffet offers a wide array of local fare. Thank you Novotel for the memories and experience.

Room tip: The main entrance is on a one way, one lane street. Plan accordingly when ordering transportation.
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GLENNY TORRE SIERRA, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Novotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2024

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 29 December 2023

Really great service, especially Ricardo at front desk. The colonial (front end) of the building is beautiful and location is good, just a few doors down from the JW Marriott. However, do make note to request specific rooms as I let myself be guided by the rooms on their site. The posterior end of the building is a new wing with standard rooms that need serious updating. I did not feel like I was staying in a Novotel hotel and definitely wouldn't return to those rooms.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Londonfamily04
GLENNY TORRE SIERRA, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Novotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2024

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Cusco. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 19 December 2023

The lobby of this hotel is stunning but the room in which we stayed was well below expectations. The room was very small and located in a non-historic part of the building. The decor was psuedo-modern and at a level of refinement that I associate with a budget hotel.

Room tip: If you stay here, be sure to stay in a historic room.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear David,

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

We loved the location, the large internal courtyard with a fountain and fresh flowers, the breakfast options, and the staff. We got to know Dante, a constant pleasant and affable presence, who served us breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Take advantage of the executive lunch. It is yummy with a great price. Walking to the San Pedro Train station is easy, fast, and more convenient than getting a cab.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GLENNY TORRE SIERRA, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Novotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2023

Dear Andrea,

Reviewed 27 October 2023

The chef Is Edgar thought us how to make ceviche , he was really good and the ceviche was delicious!, at the end of the class we eat the ceviche. The staff at bar was also very pleasant, I will eat that ceviche again

Date of stay: October 2023