Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jeff L
San Jose, California

Wonderful stay in Cusco

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Nov 2023via mobile
The hotel is perfectly situated in a quiet street. Walking distance to everything. Host and hostess are wonderful, both attentive and warm. Giving valuable suggestions to everything we asked. Highly recommended. I will definitely stay again
Date of stay: November 2023
1.5 km from Wakapunku Boutique Hotel
    AU$103
    AU$56
View more hotels in Cusco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2023

I could not recommend this hotel more! They are so incredibly hospitable and made me feel welcome during my entire stay. They stored my luggage while I was gone for a few days on a trek as well as before my flight and they also organized my airport transportation. It was very easy to coordinate all of these details - they are accommodating and easy to communicate with. The breakfast each morning was so lovely.

The hotel itself is safe, clean, and comfortable and in a perfect location for exploring. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this gem to stay at during my time in Cusco. It made my trip even better. Please check out this hotel if you are traveling to Cusco!!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2020

The staff were very courteous, and helpful. The location is perfect. Walking distance to the main square of Cusco and other place of interest, places to see and visit. The place is clean. The room given to us was the loft and the position of the bed was not right because if you stand you with hit your head on the exposed slope beam.

Room tip: Part of our package.
Date of stay: February 2020
Joti2007, Gerente at Wakapunku Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Wakapunku Boutique Hotel with other travelers.

We value your feedback very much as this helps us improve our service every day. We are committed to ensuring that every stay at Wakapunku is as pleasant as possible.

As you said the Main Square is only 2 blocks from us, and the center of the city has many places that you can visit by walking in a safe and pretty zone of Cusco.

Best regards,

Juan Jose Mendoza A.

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

We where booked in here by our tour operator. It is not to the standard as booked in other city's. The rooms are basic and clean, the bathroom is small without any space to put your toiletries. WiFi is great and continental breakfast is basic at best. For a place to sleep close to the main square it gets all the ticks. Would I stay here again, probably not. Would look to pay slightly more for more comfort.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WayandBev

Dear Guest

We have read your comments carefully and would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your impression about the Hotel.

The staff in Wakapunku always do our best to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and pleasant stay in Cusco, as such we would like to take the opportunity to sincerely apologize if the hotel has not fully met your expectations.

We are working very hard to improve our service and comments like yours are very useful.

Best regards,

Juan Jose Mendoza
General Manager.

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel from 20th Feb for 3 nights and I can’t fault anything at all . I stayed in a room with balcony and it was beautiful.
I visited Machu Pichu on Friday and they packed me breakfast box to take with me .
Reception team Reny,Brayan& Lidia were absolutely fantastic.
All reception team can communicate in English and they are very helpful in what ever you need .
Located very near to the central square couple of mins walk away from hotel .
Lot of restaurants ,tour agencies and shops are near by if you need .
I would recommend this place . Really worth the money you pay for .

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Joti2007, Gerente at Wakapunku Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

We truly appreciate the time you took in order to write a comment about the Hotel and your stay. It is always nice to hear our guests enjoyed their time with us.

As the hotel its a small size business the service is more personalized and the staff is always willing to help.

And as you mentioned the Plaza is only 2 blocks from us, and the center of the city has many places that you can visit by walking in a safe and pretty zone of Cusco.

Kind Regards

Juan Jose Mendoza

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

The hardware of this hotel is just so-so, shower is hot, room is small, however a room with no window really bothering us. So stuffy and have a smell of humid.
We requested a late check in and they charged 30usd if we wanna stay 2hours more, which was half the room price. After bargaining, we can stay til 5pm.
Staffs are helpful and the location is pretty good, just two blocks away from the main square.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank gabrielle611
Joti2007, Gerente at Wakapunku Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear Guest

We really value our customers' comments, as it helps us improve our service every day.
We are working on some improvements in the hotel to guarantee and change some problems such as windows and ventilation, among others.

I hope you can visit us again and enjoy our improvements in Wakapunku.

Juan José Mendoza