Open today: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$61.35
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary
from AU$61.35
from AU$15.38
from AU$88.72
from AU$55.35
More Info
All reviews woven goods animals vicuna condor wool bird
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2023

This is a great place to stop between Cusco and the Sacred Valley. My husband and I visited with our three sons. My sons who love animals were absolutely smitten--they loved feeding and petting the alpacas & llamas plus seeing the adorable animals (monkeys, turtles, bobcats, condors, etc.) You can only walk through the sanctuary with a guide, and our guide was fabulous--giving us enough time with each animal and enough individual information about each one. My middle son and husband were skeptical that they'd enjoy this stop, but both ended up loving it.

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 28 July 2023 via mobile

Beautiful place where they take good care of the animals.
Caring people that do an excellent job!.
25 min drive from down town Cusco

Reviewed 24 July 2023 via mobile

Great experience. You can see the animals, know their history, and even interact with some, like llamas and alpacas. The people at the sanctuary are doing a great job nursing them and returning some into the wild. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2023

I'm so glad we found this place. I noticed on the map between Cusco and Pisac and my kids love animals so it seemed worth a visit. It was a great way to spend a few hours. We did a VIP tour and had the chance to feed some of the animals. I get that some reviewers worry about whether the animals are returned to wild or not, and I can't comment on that, but what I did see was content, well cared for animals that had space to roam. It was not at all like a zoo, and the setting was lovely. Kids really enjoyed it.

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 24 May 2023

This place is amazing! Helping a lot of wild animals that had suffered in the past and now having the time of their lives!!!
Many animals , monkeys, parrots, bears , pumas
And much more. I recommend you all visit this place🙏🏻

Date of experience: April 2023