“Nice local coffee shop”

Ranked #13 of 60 Coffee & Tea in Cusco
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Nice local coffee shop with some local treats to eat too. Warm and homely inside with excellent service (that manage in broken English). Coffee was ok but the place itself made up for it.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I know this sounds crazy, but the pastry we had here rivaled the best pastries we've had traveling through 21 European countries. We stopped in for coffee and wanted a quick snack as we had already eaten breakfast. The waiter said they only had two options that morning, and I chose the puff pastry with dulce de leche in the middle. It was heaven. We ended up ordering a couple of them. The other thing I loved here was that we were the only tourists. It is hard to find a place like that in Cusco. It was fun to see how Cusqueños enjoy their breakfast. I would highly recommend stopping in here on the chance that you might find the same pastry that we did!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Nice and quite place to sit down in the centre of Cusco with a variety of coffees as well as some great sweets like the Pie de Manzana.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Sweet Cafe near the Plaza de Armas. Nice and friendly staff. The food was also good. Had the american breakfast, müsli and pancakes.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I loved that "fancy" coffee drinks come in two sizes - cups and mugs. Really hit the spot for us our first afternoon in Cusco when we needed a little pick-me-up. I had a Mocha Cappuccino - which was rich and delicious - just the right balance of coffee, milk and chocolate.

I also liked that it was not too touristy - they seemed to cater to both locals and tourists, which seemed a bit more authentic to me.