Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lisamarie719
Houston, Texas

Friendliest staff ever!

Review of Kapac Inn Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Oct 2018
The hotel itself is nothing special. Basic rooms but it has everything you need, its clean and has hot water. Its about a 15 minute walk from all the touristy stuff. But the staff was awesome. We arrived early and they stored out bags and put them in our rooms for us while we were out. They helped us find transportation and gave us restaurant recommendations. We had a 3am car service to the inca trail and they packed us breakfast and snacks. They were always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our stay was perfect. Would highly recommend!!!
Date of stay: September 2018
    AU$1,201
1.2 km from Kapac Inn Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Cusco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

After reading the excellent reviews for Hotel Unumizu, I reserved a room for my husband and I for four nights. They were very easy to communicate with through email and offered us a complementary ride from the airport.

Unfortunately, the day before we were to arrive in Cusco, I became quite ill with altitude sickness while in Arequipa. I could not go to the higher altitude of Cusco and needed to cancel our reservation with Hotel Unumizu.

Again, they were very easy to communicate with and very understanding. I was not charged for anything, even though I needed to cancel at the last minute. Should I travel to Cusco in the future, Hotel Unumizu will be my first choice for a place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 136Bogini
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Was in the hotel only a few hours, arrived at night and was picked up in the morning. But what I could see that the hotel was decent, very clean, had an electric heater in the room as it gets quite cold in winter, offered from tea and nice staff. Nothing special and not right at the main square, but good enough for the price range it competes in.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights at Hotel Unumizu during our time in Cusco. We were a little disappointed in the rooms based on past reviews. They were not as nice as we had hoped for the price that we paid. With that being said, the staff is absolutely fabulous. They had some of the best customer service that we encountered throughout our entire stay in Peru!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here while we were in between treks around the Cusco region. It was recommended by a friend but we were blown away by the hospitality! It seems to be family-owned and the lovely woman at the desk went above and beyond to make our stay easy and very comfortable! She allowed us to keep our bags in the rooms while we were away on two- and four-day treks and even brought our dirty trail clothes to the laundromat for us when we came back! It might be helpful to know Spanish in order to communicate with the staff, but I have no doubt they would do anything in their power to assist any one of their guests. Highly recommend!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights;Hotel close to stores, pharmacy, money exchange, airport, Plaza de Armas, Tupac Amaru Plaza; Staff was helpful and friendly--from the front desk staff to the ones that delivered my breakfast daily in room (see photo); Kudos to Maria Elena at front desk who helped me with my Machu Picchu excursion etc--Graciás; Room was cleaned daily; Bed comfy; Free Pickup from/to airport was nice and timely via arranged cab by front desk...would stay again and reccommend.

Date of stay: May 2018