Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sydney G

Clean, Safe, friendly!!!!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 May 2024
The golden Inca hotel was fantastic. Could not recommend more. Super clean, good breakfast and view from breakfast area, safe, and fantastic service from all staff especially the manager Richard Cruz Castro. Quick walk to the city centre.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1,003 results
All reviews bread min walk hot water heating system cozy hotel rooms were very clean very pleasant stay the main square wi fi breakfast was delicious luggage peru tea tour avocado
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2024 via mobile

My family of 4 arrived late after a long day of traveling. We were booked in a suite with 2 rooms and 4 beds. This was not the room they put us in. I ended up having to pay for another room with beds to accommodate us all. After the airlines lost our luggage, I was disappointed to find that the hotels Wifi did not work. We stayed 3 nights and had wifi one of the 3 nights. The staff was friendly and the free breakfast was great. The price was great but I was upset that we weren't put in the room I booked. They ended up moving us the 2nd night to a room with 4 beds but that room was small as well. I honestly thought about staying somewhere else but after a long day of traveling and the stress of lost luggage , we ended up staying. I will not stay here if I return to Cusco.

Room tip: Don't count on wifi working
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2024

Absolutely not worth the stay here. Our bedroom and bathroom windows opened directly to the main staircase of the hotel, leaving the room not only incredibly noisy but with absolutely no privacy and left us paranoid about making sure every curtain was exactly covering the window or risk random people being able to see us in the shower. Earplugs were a must in order to try and get any sleep with how loud everything was. Also, the Wi-Fi did not work at all during our stay. We checked out after one night because it was so bad. I cannot believe they have the reviews they do but I am writing this review so hopefully other people in the future are not duped into staying here by all of the wonderful reviews.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2024

The most wonderful staffs in that hotel. You cannot go wrong staying there. They also provide wonderful breakfast for their guests. I have a hard time eating because of altitude sickness. They gave me cocoa leaves tea to help with nausea and headache. It works after several hours.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2024

Very good value for our short stay. Hosts at reception were very kind and had good grasp of English. They exceeded our expectations in terms of our requests and needs. Breakfast was very good too. Simple hotel with a good location and excellent value!

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2024

This was a great hotel! The room was very clean, the included breakfast was great, and the staff was very kind! The hotel was also about a 15-20 minute walk to Cusco’s main center, so the location was great! Overall, it was a great experience!!

Date of stay: March 2024