Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jagdevk18
Vancouver, Canada

Pleasant stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jan 2020
Terra Vivia Saphi in Cusco is a small quaint hotel. However, its service is exceptional.There was an issue with the hot water and heater in the room. Both were taken care of promptly when we got back from our day tour. I stayed in one evening and asked for coffee ,milk and toast and it was delivered to me with no extra charge. I am impressive with their breakfast spread. I will definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: January 2020
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 31 Jan 2020
Dear jagdevk18,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi. We are happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay in spite of had experienced some noise inconvenience in the room.

We hope to see you again very soon at any Tierra Viva Hotel.

AU$84
  • eDreams
0.6 km from Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
View more hotels in Cusco
1,351 results
All reviews inca trail superior room excellent breakfast i highly recommend this hotel square teas
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Our room had poor ventilation and there was construction in the courtyard so it wasn’t pleasant.

Breakfast has options but it’s not the best in terms of preparation, eggs were cold all 3 days. They did have cereal fruits yogurt and a selection of baked goods.

The staff is very good and helps you with your requests. Rooms have direct tv if you need to watch a soccer game.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Dear 941garyg,

We really value the feedback from our guests because it helps us improve our service every day and with your comments we will able to strengthen our breakfast.

Hope to welcome as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2019

How good I felt at this hotel! from the moment of check-in until the last day in Cusco. The Hotel is very nice, very traditional, I loved the courtyards and the facilities themselves. The rooms are very comfortable, warm and with a spacious and very clean bathroom.

The staff is very helpful, all the time willing to help. The days I had a tour and I had to leave very early, they gave me a breakfast bag for the road. The location is perfect. I just loved it!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Narda Piedad Z
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Dear Narda Piedad Z,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi with other travelers. We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us!

And thank you for highlight the service of our team. As we are genuinely happy and we enjoy our job is that we make everything to help our guests, even with breakfast to go to be sure that they will enjoy the day!

Reviewed 1 December 2019

I stayed at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi to acclimate to the altitude before a trek to Machu Picchu. This was my first trip to Cusco. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the entire staff provided exceptional customer service. Friendly greetings at the front desk, quick to carry a bag bellman staff, and very thorough housekeeping. They came in at night for turndown service/chocolate on your pillow AND turned your space heater on to low so your room was not chilled.

Breakfast buffet was good-typical juice/fruit/cereal/bread/cheese-all with a good variety. Eggs never seemed to be hot, but that is something I seem to be finding lately with hotel continental breakfast.

Location-This is very quiet location. It is about a 10 minute stroll from the hotel to the Plaza (which is a VERY busy place with quite a few solicitors) From the Plaza, you have about 3 blocks of restaurants/shops, but then is turns into a quiet street. I felt very safe as a solo, female traveler and truthfully, after all of the action of the Plaza, it was nice to take a deep breath and head back to my hotel without much distraction.

There are some food stands that set up at night about 2 blocks before you come to the hotel and I enjoyed a delicious hot local sandwich for only 5 soles. I recommend that you make sure your chicken or burger is cooked well, along with the tomato and cabbage if you choose to add that. Pass on the sauces to avoid a tender tummy.

The hotel stored my luggage with no charge before my trek and kept it for 5 days. My only real regret is that I did not return to stay for my last night in Cusco after my trek. My reason was that I wanted to save a little money and chose to stay somewhere else and maybe mix it up a bit. This resulted in having to pick up my bags at the hotel, check into another hotel, discover that they had no water and then have to walk down the street to another hotel, with my luggage. Big mistake on my part. On that note, I would 100% stay here again and snuggling into a warm, comfy bed after 5 days of trekking is the way to go!

Room tip: Request a room away from the front desk area.
Date of stay: November 2019
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Dear 219JeanineM,

Thank you for your excellent comment and for recommend 100% Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi!

At Tierra Viva we have hotels in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Piura and Trujillo and in all of them you will find the same quality of excellent service that characterizes Tierra Viva.

We hope you to have the chance to stay with us in another opportunity.

Reviewed 29 November 2019

Stayed at Terre Viva Saphi in Cusco for 4 nights November 2019. This renovated colonial style building with a central courtyard is lovely. Our room was delightful with a vaulted ceiling straddled with exposed rafters. The situation was central but quiet, within walking distance of the main square, multiple restaurants and bars. The staff were delightful, friendly and helpful. We also stayed with this hotel chain in Sacred Valley and Agua Calientes and they were all equally great.

Dear Rena W,

Thank you for the review and the praises! We are extremely happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 28 November 2019

Our 4 night stay at Tierra Viva Saphi was excellent, the staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable, the rooms and buffet breakfast were outstanding! Thanks to all the staff 👍🏼🙏🏼
XOXO

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear MaricelaBS,

We hope you to have the chance to stay with us in another opportunity.