Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Narda Z
Bogota, Colombia

Great Hotel!!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Dec 2019
How good I felt at this hotel! from the moment of check-in until the last day in Cusco. The Hotel is very nice, very traditional, I loved the courtyards and the facilities themselves. The rooms are very comfortable, warm and with a spacious and very clean bathroom.

The staff is very helpful, all the time willing to help. The days I had a tour and I had to leave very early, they gave me a breakfast bag for the road. The location is perfect. I just loved it!
Date of stay: December 2019
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 27 Dec 2019
Dear Narda Piedad Z,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi with other travelers. We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us!

And thank you for highlight the service of our team. As we are genuinely happy and we enjoy our job is that we make everything to help our guests, even with breakfast to go to be sure that they will enjoy the day!

AU$169
1.1 km from Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
1,351 results
All reviews inca trail superior room excellent breakfast i highly recommend this hotel square teas
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2019

I stayed at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi to acclimate to the altitude before a trek to Machu Picchu. This was my first trip to Cusco. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the entire staff provided exceptional customer service. Friendly greetings at the front desk, quick to carry a bag bellman staff, and very thorough housekeeping. They came in at night for turndown service/chocolate on your pillow AND turned your space heater on to low so your room was not chilled.

Breakfast buffet was good-typical juice/fruit/cereal/bread/cheese-all with a good variety. Eggs never seemed to be hot, but that is something I seem to be finding lately with hotel continental breakfast.

Location-This is very quiet location. It is about a 10 minute stroll from the hotel to the Plaza (which is a VERY busy place with quite a few solicitors) From the Plaza, you have about 3 blocks of restaurants/shops, but then is turns into a quiet street. I felt very safe as a solo, female traveler and truthfully, after all of the action of the Plaza, it was nice to take a deep breath and head back to my hotel without much distraction.

There are some food stands that set up at night about 2 blocks before you come to the hotel and I enjoyed a delicious hot local sandwich for only 5 soles. I recommend that you make sure your chicken or burger is cooked well, along with the tomato and cabbage if you choose to add that. Pass on the sauces to avoid a tender tummy.

The hotel stored my luggage with no charge before my trek and kept it for 5 days. My only real regret is that I did not return to stay for my last night in Cusco after my trek. My reason was that I wanted to save a little money and chose to stay somewhere else and maybe mix it up a bit. This resulted in having to pick up my bags at the hotel, check into another hotel, discover that they had no water and then have to walk down the street to another hotel, with my luggage. Big mistake on my part. On that note, I would 100% stay here again and snuggling into a warm, comfy bed after 5 days of trekking is the way to go!

Room tip: Request a room away from the front desk area.
Date of stay: November 2019
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Dear 219JeanineM,

Thank you for your excellent comment and for recommend 100% Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi!

At Tierra Viva we have hotels in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Piura and Trujillo and in all of them you will find the same quality of excellent service that characterizes Tierra Viva.

We hope you to have the chance to stay with us in another opportunity.

Reviewed 29 November 2019

Stayed at Terre Viva Saphi in Cusco for 4 nights November 2019. This renovated colonial style building with a central courtyard is lovely. Our room was delightful with a vaulted ceiling straddled with exposed rafters. The situation was central but quiet, within walking distance of the main square, multiple restaurants and bars. The staff were delightful, friendly and helpful. We also stayed with this hotel chain in Sacred Valley and Agua Calientes and they were all equally great.

Dear Rena W,

Thank you for the review and the praises! We are extremely happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2019

Our 4 night stay at Tierra Viva Saphi was excellent, the staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable, the rooms and buffet breakfast were outstanding! Thanks to all the staff 👍🏼🙏🏼
XOXO

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear MaricelaBS,

We hope you to have the chance to stay with us in another opportunity.

Reviewed 28 November 2019

While the hotel is very nice, the hotel's location was a struggle for me. And I believe it was because of the altitude. It's located on a sise street where there are restaurants. And it because its on a side street, its quite at night. The hotel is clean and the rooms are big. Service was also very good.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Malfont,

We like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi.

We hope to have you again at Tierra Viva very soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 26 November 2019

We stayed at the Terre Viva Saphi, in Cusco October 2019 and it was the most relaxing stay my family and I ever enjoyed. The rooms are smaller, heater available, hot showers available, we didn't have a kettle and a small refrigerator would've been great!
We took in 2 rooms and both were very clean and housekeeping daily did a tremendous job. The staff from the front desk to the dining room, grounds and housekeeping were the best in every way at making ones' stay safe and comfortable.
They'll store your luggage for you if you have a later flight but must vacate the room. Angel at the front desk was our savior. With his recommendations and assistance on best tour company(ies), restaurants and suggestions regarding an overnight trip to Aguas Calientes/Machu Pichu, we ran with it and all went very well. Thanks Angel. Overall, it was one AMAZING trip and hotel stay is a big part of it. We love you Cusco!

Room tip: We were in the 2nd level where it was very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2019

Dear raintowngirl2019,

Thank you for your excellent comment! We are very happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi.

Our mission at Tierra Viva is to contribute to make everyone´s trip an unforgettable experience. And for us, help our guests and take care of them is part of our passion for service and love for our work and Angel shows what we all feel working in Tierra Viva!