“Best cake ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for dessert, this is the place to go. I went by myself and got the torta primavera and cafe con leche. It was reasonably priced and delicious. Truly, every cake looked good and it was hard to choose. I got the chocolate cake to go for my sister and she said it was the best cake she's tried so far in cusco.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We ended up there accidentally but it revealed itself to be the best bakery we found in Peru! Everything we had was excellent and their cappuccino was delicious! I would highly recommend this place if you're heading to Cusco!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Just off the main square is this quaint little cafe with very good coffee. Very enjoyable time to be had sitting at the window watching the local life, touts and wandering sales people go by. We went here a few times whilst we were in Cusco.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Came across this place as I was searching desperately for a late lunch.

Thankfully, one of the waiters could speak English and helped me choose something from the menu that was suitable for my dietary requirements.

I opted for a veggy sandwich and juice and was kindly given a complimentary pisco sour sorbet !

Delicious!
Great service!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a small bite and a great cup of coffee. Then the waiter gave us about 3 tastes of gelato. They were awesome