Private Rainbow Mountain Experience

Book in advance
from
AU$305.69
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience VISSIONAR
from AU$305.69
from AU$152.08
from AU$1,305.72
from AU$291.87
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2023 via mobile

This small company provides great service. They offer their own private tours and the owner, Carlos Silva, will also book group tours for you through other tour agencies or a hybrid combination of a private & group tour. Even the parts of my trips that he arranged through other agencies were priced the same or lower than the quotes I got directly from those agencies.

I booked a day trip to Rainbow Mountain and a 2 day/one night Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu tour. The latter involved some complexity because the Sacred Valley part was a group tour but after Ollantaytambo the rest of the group returned to Cusco and I went on to Machu Picchu solo. There were multiple transfers involved outbound and returning to Cusco. But Carlos had arranged everything for me so the entire trip was easy and stress free. All bus, train & taxi transfers were arranged and explained in detail. I also booked my hotel near Machu Picchu through Carlos just for the convenience of it.

My private guide for Machu Picchu met me at the train station the evening before my tour and walked me to my hotel. Then she met me there the next morning to begin the tour.

Everything for both of my tours was perfectly planned and executed. I’ve been traveling 8+ months a year since 2018 and I’ve taken dozens of tours all over the world. The service provided by Vissionar was as good as any and better than most. And the prices are very competitive. When I return to Cusco I’ll definitely book tours with Carlos again.

P.S. if you go to the office and pay cash you will get a small discount for at least some of the tours. Maybe all of them.

Date of experience: July 2023
carlos s, General Manager at VISSIONAR, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2023

Thank you so much mate, really appreciate it, good luck in everything back home, see you soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2023 via mobile

I booked a private tour to Machu Picchu with Carlos. It turned out to be an unforgettable weekend. Everything was well organized and just perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything starting with the pick-up at the hotel.
The visit at Machu Picchu itself was magical. We were there very early morning and it felt as if we were the only people there. Such a great experience. I highly recommend booking a private tour with Vissionar.

Date of experience: May 2023
carlos s, General Manager at VISSIONAR, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2023

Thank you so much Nadine, it was a real pleasure to deliver a great experience for you at Machu Picchu.

Reviewed 1 June 2023

Carlos the owner is very caring and super friendly. He helped us a lot, not only with the tour. He is always there to give you any kind of information or recommendation. He responded very quickly at every time.
The trek was one of the best experiences we ever had and we would definitely recommend booking the tour with VISSIONAR.
Thank you Carlos for everything.
Gerald & Maria

Date of experience: May 2023
carlos s, Owner at VISSIONAR, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2023

So beautiful to read this review guys, thank you so much for your trust and booking with our company :)

Reviewed 13 November 2022

Carlos set up a private tour for my husband and I (who are a bit over middle age) to Rainbow Mountain. This was hugely helpful as we could move at our own pace and had plenty of time on the summit. Carlos knew when to get us there without the crowds. It was an amazing experience!

Date of experience: November 2022

Thank you so much Julie, so happy you guys had a great time here!

Reviewed 4 November 2022

The most professional travel agency we have come across in Peru. While we didn't have time to do many of their tours, our experience in the office was surprisingly pleasant and the tour had no shortcomings. We went into the office without plans just to see what was available, and we weren't hounded or oversold on anything. We were kindly informed of all the options available with pictures, descriptions, and prices but without any pressure to choose. The service didn't stop at the point of sale, they were in contact via whatsapp to coordinate pick up and ensure our satisfaction after the tour. The tour itself was exactly as it was sold, with professional drivers and guides. We were very happy with the overall experience. If we had more time in Cuzco we would have arranged more with Vissionar.

Date of experience: October 2022
carlos s, General Manager at VISSIONAR, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2022

Thank you so much guys it was a pleasure to have you here and to make sure that everything that you booked went as planned 😊