Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Citito
La Paz, Bolivia

Good deal for the prize

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 July 2016
Inka Club Hostel, is a nice hostel very close to Plaza de Armas in Cuzco, so if you are looking for museums or take a look around the historic center it will be really usefull.
The hostel promises hot water and free wifi, well none of them is available at all times, sometimes you run out of hot water and most of the times wifi is out of order.
Rooms are small but comfotable ( I booked the family room 4pax), beds are warm and you have a small tv with cable conection.
Staff is almost always busy, they are not rude but they seem to have a lot of work so they aren´t too friendly either.
Search wisely and if you can call and try to book your room directly, since expedia for example shows a price almost double the current value.
Location is great and the neighborhood is safe.
Date of stay: July 2016
Room Tip: Try to shower early, hot water always runs out by 8:30 am
Trip type: Travelled with family
    AU$53
  • travelup.com
1.4 km from Inka Club Hostel
View more hotels in Cusco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This hostel offered a lot of privacy because it had a gated yard that you go trough to get to the front door. This means that the noise of the city is not blaring all night, like at some other hostels in the same area. There is free breakfast, but beware the questionable juice, which gave myself and my friend some minor digestive issues. They arranged a cheap taxi for us early in the morning, so that was good. Very near Santa Teresa, which sometimes has a neat handicrafts market outside of it. Pretty close to the plaza de armas. Reasonably affordable and nice rooms with their own bathrooms. Good place for a recovery day after an inca trek.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Dream193369
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

It is in a good location - close to everything. The facilities were fine. Not a very social environment, compared to other hostels I've stayed in. Breakfast was good, coffee was good. Hot water in the showers. It was very loud, you could hear everyone coming in thru out the night. Good place for the low price.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

we were enjoying the stay at this place when our last day to be here came, we were completely sad, thanks to qorianka tours and we got them from the web... i knew of this place and vwere planning to come next time for sure.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I usually travel without reserving a place in a hostel for the night and boy, was that a mistake for Cusco during Semana Santa. This place, hidden at the end of a long driveway close to the city center, was the first one in line of six or so that had a free bed. So I put my bones to rest here. Eventually, I ended up staying for 5 nights in total. For 30 soles/night I got a bed in the nice and clean 12-bed dormitory above the reception. There's good wi-fi or computers with internet, lockers (you have to bring your own lock though), common room with a TV, English-speaking staff, filling breakfast included. Also, the view of Cusco from the place you have breakfast is wonderful. However, make them give you a receipt if you pay upfront. Somehow, they forgot about my payment, but luckily they didn't insist on me paying again. Finally, they say breakfast starts at 8 AM, but there's usually food from 7 AM already.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I stayed there 3 nights before trip to Machu Picchu and two nights more after coming back from there. The staff was nice and helpfull, the big dormitory for 12 people where you can meet interesting people, luggage storage, lockers - they did let me use my locker for free while I was away on my trek to store the redundant things and there is also free breakfast, although is very simple. They also had brand new PCs for your use which was quite nice.

I think it is a good base for exploring Cusco as it is very close to the main square. In the same street, while continuing up for 2-3 minutes you will find cheap restaurants, 5-8 soles for a lunch menu, and behind a corner there is a supermercado where you can buy yourself cheap bottled water or supplies for your trips.

Date of stay: March 2016