Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dream193369

Clean hostel, good lication

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 June 2016via mobile
This hostel offered a lot of privacy because it had a gated yard that you go trough to get to the front door. This means that the noise of the city is not blaring all night, like at some other hostels in the same area. There is free breakfast, but beware the questionable juice, which gave myself and my friend some minor digestive issues. They arranged a cheap taxi for us early in the morning, so that was good. Very near Santa Teresa, which sometimes has a neat handicrafts market outside of it. Pretty close to the plaza de armas. Reasonably affordable and nice rooms with their own bathrooms. Good place for a recovery day after an inca trek.
Date of stay: June 2016
    AU$721
0.8 km from Inka Club Hostel
Room service
View more hotels in Cusco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

It is in a good location - close to everything. The facilities were fine. Not a very social environment, compared to other hostels I've stayed in. Breakfast was good, coffee was good. Hot water in the showers. It was very loud, you could hear everyone coming in thru out the night. Good place for the low price.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

we were enjoying the stay at this place when our last day to be here came, we were completely sad, thanks to qorianka tours and we got them from the web... i knew of this place and vwere planning to come next time for sure.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I usually travel without reserving a place in a hostel for the night and boy, was that a mistake for Cusco during Semana Santa. This place, hidden at the end of a long driveway close to the city center, was the first one in line of six or so that had a free bed. So I put my bones to rest here. Eventually, I ended up staying for 5 nights in total. For 30 soles/night I got a bed in the nice and clean 12-bed dormitory above the reception. There's good wi-fi or computers with internet, lockers (you have to bring your own lock though), common room with a TV, English-speaking staff, filling breakfast included. Also, the view of Cusco from the place you have breakfast is wonderful. However, make them give you a receipt if you pay upfront. Somehow, they forgot about my payment, but luckily they didn't insist on me paying again. Finally, they say breakfast starts at 8 AM, but there's usually food from 7 AM already.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I stayed there 3 nights before trip to Machu Picchu and two nights more after coming back from there. The staff was nice and helpfull, the big dormitory for 12 people where you can meet interesting people, luggage storage, lockers - they did let me use my locker for free while I was away on my trek to store the redundant things and there is also free breakfast, although is very simple. They also had brand new PCs for your use which was quite nice.

I think it is a good base for exploring Cusco as it is very close to the main square. In the same street, while continuing up for 2-3 minutes you will find cheap restaurants, 5-8 soles for a lunch menu, and behind a corner there is a supermercado where you can buy yourself cheap bottled water or supplies for your trips.

2  Thank Tretra
Reviewed 16 March 2016

My former hostel didn´t make my reservation properly before leaving for th inca trail and when I came back, I had to find a place to spend the night. I finally went to the inka club hostel which made me wonder a bit at first, but then felt comfortable within few minutes. The staff was kind and helpful and the beds were very comfy Thanks for the pleasant stay.