Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Honza N
Brno, Czech Republic

Ended up staying 5 nights

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Apr 2016
I usually travel without reserving a place in a hostel for the night and boy, was that a mistake for Cusco during Semana Santa. This place, hidden at the end of a long driveway close to the city center, was the first one in line of six or so that had a free bed. So I put my bones to rest here. Eventually, I ended up staying for 5 nights in total. For 30 soles/night I got a bed in the nice and clean 12-bed dormitory above the reception. There's good wi-fi or computers with internet, lockers (you have to bring your own lock though), common room with a TV, English-speaking staff, filling breakfast included. Also, the view of Cusco from the place you have breakfast is wonderful. However, make them give you a receipt if you pay upfront. Somehow, they forgot about my payment, but luckily they didn't insist on me paying again. Finally, they say breakfast starts at 8 AM, but there's usually food from 7 AM already.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$19
  • eDreams
0.4 km from Inka Club Hostel
View more hotels in Cusco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I stayed there 3 nights before trip to Machu Picchu and two nights more after coming back from there. The staff was nice and helpfull, the big dormitory for 12 people where you can meet interesting people, luggage storage, lockers - they did let me use my locker for free while I was away on my trek to store the redundant things and there is also free breakfast, although is very simple. They also had brand new PCs for your use which was quite nice.

I think it is a good base for exploring Cusco as it is very close to the main square. In the same street, while continuing up for 2-3 minutes you will find cheap restaurants, 5-8 soles for a lunch menu, and behind a corner there is a supermercado where you can buy yourself cheap bottled water or supplies for your trips.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Tretra
Reviewed 16 March 2016

My former hostel didn´t make my reservation properly before leaving for th inca trail and when I came back, I had to find a place to spend the night. I finally went to the inka club hostel which made me wonder a bit at first, but then felt comfortable within few minutes. The staff was kind and helpful and the beds were very comfy Thanks for the pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2016

tyhanks for being so nice with me and my group, we all came together and plan to come again because it was a so short visit that 1 week and half is no time to meet all the attractions cusco have, we sure are planning for a near future visit for a longer stay.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2016

it was good during our stay and the relation of price/benefits is a good one, being warm and somewhat cozy, the service was okay and my husband had good sleep, we enjoyed it. its nice to stay here, highly appraised & reccomended.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victor Manuell E, Gerente at Inka Club Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Thank you for recommending the Inca club, his second home in PERU, hope to see you again, enjoy the ride!

regards

victor

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

The location is probably the best thing about Inka Club. The Internet wasn't bad, actually.
The (double) room was very simple and cold. We spent 3 nights there and one of then the water was cold. The following morning was still cold and we had to talk to one of the employers to get it solved. Then it got warm.
The staff helped us the moment we needed.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank guipiccinini