“First Ayahuasca experience.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

antux10
Las Vegas, Nevada
“First Ayahuasca experience.”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This has been one of the most rewarding moments of my life. I booked my stay with little notice, Edgar was very helpful in answering all of my question and arrangements. Since I was traveling alone I wanted to make sure I was going to a safe and legit place. Upon my arrival I was greeted at the airport by one of the nurses Jessica, very kind and nice girl. I loved the good energy that surrounded the place. The love and dedication these people bring is amazing, they understand it is a healing process and how important it is for the patience. From the meals to the ceremonies I could feel their love and good intentions. The retreat house is located in a small town 45 minutes from Cusco city, called Andahuylillas, very quiet and small town surrounded by mountains. The house was clean with a bathroom with hot shower, I know they added more rooms or some bungalows in the back part, so I imagine it looks beautiful. The two ayahuasca ceremonies I got to experience were very powerful, Im so thankful Maestro Jaime was very patience, so loving and kind in understanding my purpose for being there. I had a great time getting to know everybody and a little bit of the culture. Would go back in a heart beat and share this life changing experience with a loved one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff. Very helpful and caring people.
Liked least: More activities, like visiting the river or a near by forest.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing