Review Highlights
Macchu Picchu awesome views

Went on 7 day tour of macchu Picchu Cusco and Lima with gate one travel, the tour guide Ron did a... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2019
PeteS596
Tampa, Florida
Cusco and Machu Picchu

May 2019 one week of touring all the sights in the area booked through "Cultural Vacations and... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2019
ihirt
Nassau, New Providence Island

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Our visit to peru was wonderful because of the great services we got from Best Andes Travel. We visit so many exciting places like Machu Pichhu. I love to thank Joel for being so kind and helpful. THanks guys

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2016

Me and my friends visited Machu Pichhu on last December and the trip was awesome. It's just because of Best Andes Travel . They helped us with all the arrangements and guide us all the way. I would recommend everyone to go with Best Andes Travel if you want to make your trip memorable.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Since I returned, I've been very busy tying-up loose-ends from Peru 2015 and planning other international expeditions in a few weeks time.

Once again, I whole Heartily Thank You and you team at Best Andes Travel for a professional and heart felt job in looking after each and everyone on my expedition team.
As I indicated to you in my first set of emails, I needed to see happy, shinning people on my expedition and I did see that so I was very happy also.

Lets keep in contact and you will be hearing from me again in the near future.

Best regards my friend,

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank JACKIE B
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I visited Machu Pichu and had an unbelievable fabulous time. Machu Pichu itself is amazing, its history is fascinating, and I would suggest utilizing a tour guide to get the full experience. Instead of me going through the do and donts for this trip, just do what I did and contact Best Andes Travel. Best Andres had an enormous influence to my satisfaction of this trip. They made all the arrangements for me leaving me with nothing to worry about except having a good time. I did this trip on my own, yet I was never left wondering what to do. I was always well informed and taken care every step of the way. 5 Stars to Best Andres Travel, I would recommend them to anyone interested in visited Machu Pichu.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 27 November 2015

We did the Lares-trek and the Salkantay-trek with Best Andes Travel, and it was great. We spent some time in Cusco to get used to the altitude. We then went on a private tour on the Lares trail with our guide Rene, and we saw so much and learned a lot! It was great! And the food was delicious. Luckily it only rained once, it was really perfect. I recommend the Lares trail for everyone that wants to see how some Peruvians farmers live, and who wants to spend some time away from the crowded tourist spots. We really really loved it. Since we had another week to spend in Peru, we also did the Salkantay trail, this time together with a group. While Lares was for solitude, for seeing how Peru really is, and for learning a lot, Salkantay was for fun (with the group) and for the spectacular views. We enjoyed every minute of it. At the end we of course also visited Machu Picchu, but to be honest, all the time in the mountains was way more impressive than standing in this overcrowded spot with millions of other tourists. Peru has so much more to offer! If you have time and like to hike, I definitely recommend Best Andes Travel.

Date of experience: June 2015