“3rd location at Milinium Plaza--best decor”
Review of Tacanijo

Tacanijo
Ranked #65 of 670 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Loved the atmosphere and still great margaritas. Top floor of the mall above food court. Good Mexican food choices--many new.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I like this restaurant, always I go with my girlfriend, friends and family. I love it´s food. I always eat volvanes of beef. Also, I like the mexican music and I like the tables are very different from the traditional, they give a unique atmosphere that matches the images of Mexican cinema of the golden age. In your birthday a man wear clothes of El Santo, He is a icon in México culture, You get a cake and a picture with El Santo. Finally, the people is very kind.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I'm so happy to have found Tacanijos. I have only been there once, but it was so delicious that I will be going back (as soon as possible). There is a new location at the Milenium Plaza, which is a lot closer to where I live.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered burrito suizo, burrito mojado and a cheese quesadilla. The meals lacked much flavor. Not much better than hospital food. A boring meal overall. On the plus side is dirt cheap, like $5 per plate on average.

1  Thank drakave
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Open from 10am - 10pm 7 days a week is the new Tacanijo....above & overlooking the Food Court you can see the colorful arches....the atmosphere is colorful and warm, a great representation of Mexico....the food is fantastic, very reasonably priced....My husband and I stuffed ourselves, I had a great Margarita, and the bill was less than $15..
Even tho it has only been open a few weeks, it's very popular, enjoyed by all age groups.