“OK for American style barbeque”

Orange Wings & Ribs
Ranked #334 of 670 Restaurants in Cuenca
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Description: Orange Wings & Ribs. Try the best wings & ribs of Cuenca in more than 40 differents flavors, including bbq, Honey Mustard, Terikyaki. Buffalo, mexican, and others!!.Enjoy of the best crafted beer of Ecuador in 4 differents combinations: Pale Ale. Red Ale, Stout and Blonde Ale. For more information please visit our fan page in facebook /Orange Wings & Ribs.
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I stopped in here for lunch one day when I was in the area. The reception that I received from the man who seated me was cold and not at all welcoming, but my server was personable and courteous.

My 2 pork chops cost $6, which seems like a reasonable price to me. The food wasn't particularly impressive though. They have a very extensive list of the different sauces that you can choose for your dish. I decided on the "tomato de arbol" sauce. but I had a hard time picking out a distinct tomato de arbol taste as I was eating.

It may be that I made the wrong choice in ordering. This is a place I may be willing to try again if someone gives me a good recommendation.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Their burger was fantastic! Apparently they're wings are really good too. I saw a few tables with piles of wing baskets. Open after 9pm!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

I had high hopes for this place but they were quickly dashed. The gentleman at the entrance couldn't have cared any less if we were there. We barely received a hello as we were handed three menus.

None of the craft beers on the menu were available nor was the Pilsner so we settled for Coronas and Heineken which unfortunately were warm. It didn't get any better from there.

We ordered 20 wings, 10 spicy and 10 extra spicy neither were spicy at all. In fact, they came out so fast I think the bell that signaled the order was ready was the microwave.

No one came by to see if we wanted anything else or to see if we enjoyed our food, a sign they really don't care anyway.

I would definitely pass on this place unless you like pre-breaded, microwaved wings.

1  Thank morjimhoy
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Small local restaurant beside San SeBas Plaza, a few talbes to sit, best to take out, great ribs & sauces, worth the trip, fair prices.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Wings are an US thing. That said, I thought the offering here was a little overdone. Too chewy. Nice flavor though. I did not try the ribs. Beer is offered.