“Great service”
Review of Cafe Quito

Cafe Quito
Ranked #368 of 1,815 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: USD 27 - USD 30
Description: Cuando se desea lo mejor de la cocina nacional e internacional, pero tienen un tiempo corto para decidir que comer no hay como nuestro buffet. Un restaurante con especialidades ecuatorianas y platos internacionales, el Café Quito es también un destino favorito para nuestros huéspedes y clientes nacionales.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great service but the pastries a little dry. Huge selection. Teas very good, but the toasted sandwiches a little too oily. Not too expensive.

Supervisor M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cafe Quito, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Reviewed 3 December 2016

The Breakfast here is out of this world.....the variety of dishes offered to you is overwhelming....

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Buffet style for both breakfast and lunch. Didn't try the lunch, but ate breakfast there every day. Staff were incredible and we exchanged lessons in Spanish and English with our favourite waiter Diego. Some things didn't seem normal to me, like shrimp cerviche for breakfast, but whatever. Had the usual, eggs any style, good scrambled, seemed to be a shortage of bacon every morning but had an ample supply of very tasty and fresh fruit as well as many kinds of yogurt and cereal. No shortage of choices.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I have been in cafe Quito for breakfast and it is good: however, for lunch this place it is not a good option. The lack of variety for a buffet it is remarkable. They had the grill section closed and ceviches had not great flavor, very expensive for the quality of food. Sweets were good and Adriana, our waitress, was very nice.

1  Thank Deods
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

My family has always have lunch in Cafe Quito in the Swiss Hotel since I was little.
The attention,the food,the atmosphere the service is incredible.
Today my mom went for lunch there since it was her birthday. I asked Cafe Quito when I did my reservations to help me celebrate my mom's birthday since I could not be there to celebrate with her. I was really sad.
But, the team from Cafe Quito were incredible, the Chef, the manager and the whole staff of the restaurant gave a special touch to this important ocassion. They went above and beyond what I asked them to do.
When my mom finish her lunch Chef Torres sent a special platter with chocolates and cakes designed just for her, they sang Happy Birthday with amazing panderetas and live music incredible , They gave my mom a beautiful picture that I would treasure all my life. I cant thank enough Cafe Quito staff for giving my mom a great time and putting a smile in my mom's face, that is priceless, it was so great, that I believe she did not even miss me and she was so excited when I spoke to her at night and told me everything that happened word by word.
The food from Cafe Quito is amazing like always, even when I was not there I knew the delicious buffet spread that they have and all the specialty dishes that they have mmmmmmm. When I am in Quito this restaurant is my place to go. I love it.

Again I thank the Swiss Hotel and all the staff of Cafe Quito from the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you thank you.

Andrea Coronel