“Good food”

Costa Sierra
Ranked #270 of 1,815 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: USD 2 - USD 9
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Description: From de Coast and Highlands best selecction of ecuadorian dishes: Morocho (a corn variety) and green plantations empanadas, Shrimp ceviche, our Famous potatoe cream soup, Seafood Cazuela, White hominy with pork rinds, Quito Style fried pork, Roasted pig, Goat stew, fish an shrimps in coconout sauce, Breaded fish, shrimp and calamari. Try our Banana Cake, Fogas wirh cheese. And our famous RiceCool, (Ancient chicha drink made with with matured rice, sweet pinneaple, lemon grass, orange leaf. An experience. Come and try the best Ecuadorian Food
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

The prices are good enough, they serve a good chicken and typical Ecuadorian food, the place is very clean and the people are nicer

1  Thank Javier S

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We popped in early afternoon. it wasn't too busy but we ordered something. We were going to share but when it arrived we had a portion each. Some sort of potatoe soup. But it was very tasty and we enjoyed it.
We went back in the evening but it was closed.

1  Thank Davancar
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Costa Sierra with my daughter on a weekday. The restaurant is located walking distance from the JW Marriott and next to an artifact museum that made for a pleasant visit after our delicious lunch. We ordered empanadas verdes and empanadas de morocho and ceviche to start. The empanadas were crispy warm and full of flavor. The ceviche tasted fresh with tender pieces of shrimp. We also ordered the fritada plate with potato patties and avocado, my favorite combination of flavors and tender juicy pork served with the traditional salad and mote as well. I ate so much because everything was too delicious and flavorful to leave on the plate. The service was friendly and attentive. We're planning to stop in again before we leave Quito. We're so happy we stumbled on this little place. Also as an aside I found the price very reasonable. The quality of the food made it a real value. I highly recommend this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

After a long journey, we arrived at Costa Sierra with 8 hungry mouths to feed. After reading good reviews the night before, we were hoping for a good experience - we were not disappointed! We had a wide range of dishes and all were great. Our only suggest is for them to stay open later for the dinner hour.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Last week during a busy work day, I stopped at Costa & Sierra for lunch. I was very pleased with the menu of local food to give me energy for the rest of my day, great value, and quick attentive service. This was exactly what I was looking for. I finished lunch and went back to work. 10 mins into my commute I realize that I left my purse in the restaurant. I went back asap and the waitress recognized me as I entered the restaurant, gave me a big smile and handed me my intact purse. So bravo to this restaurant, not only the food is delicious traditional ecuadorean, but their staff is above and beyond. Congratulations to all the people who work there. Great job!

1  Thank Catalina S