“Excellent pizza, worth the price.”

Cosa Nostra Trattoria Pizzeria
Ranked #38 of 1,813 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: USD 12 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cosa Nostra is a "Trattoria - Pizzeria", a typical italian concept. The menu is divided into a pizza section and a pasta section with a large selection of dry pasta and fresh home made pasta like gnocchi, ravioli and lasagna. Cosa Nostra uses only organic vegetables, fresh cheese coming from Cayambe every day and extra vergin olive oil. There are special dishes, like the pizza Norcina which is very gourmet because it has a sauce made of black truffles coming directly from Italy. The desserts of Cosa Nostra are italian winners,in fact Cosa Nostra's tiramisu is prepared with real mascarpone. Cosa Nostra is "Casa Vostra": the thing is that you have to feel home when you come here!!COSA NOSTRA has now tree locations: Baquerizo Moreno E7 -86 y Diego de Almagro, the second location is in Republica del Salvador N34-234 y Moscu. And the third location is in Orellana E11-70 e Isabel La Catolica, near the Hotel Quito.
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We went here based on reviews and it did not disappoint, One pizza fed two people for lunch and the server was very amenable to customizing it for a vegetarian and carnivore. It was too cold to sit on the patio but the interior was nice as well.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Went to Cosa Nostra because the place I actually had wanted to go to was closed on Sunday afternoon. I ordered a pizza, a bottle of water and an espresso doppio - the pizza was ok, no great, not bad, the service same thing, the coffee was horrible, burnt. All in all not bad, but I thought it was rather expensive for what it actually had to offer.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Old fashioned brick pizzaoven, heated by wood. Thin crispy crust and lots and lots of choices of toppings. Bit more expensive then local diners, but definitely worth visiting if you crave a good pizza!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Pizza was very delicous, a little bit expensive but well worth the price.

Service was good too, toilets were clean.

Recommended place!

pizzaloverroma, Propietario at Cosa Nostra Trattoria Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear Gregor,

Thank you for coming to COSA NOSTRA.
And of course, thank you for your message!!
We really appreciate your opinion because it motivate us.
We hope to serve you again, and meet you personally.
Regards,
Paola

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I went to Cosa Nostra with three other friends, and we ordered a large pizza to share. From the start we had a terrible experience with the service. The waiters were really rude to us, asking us to change tables for their convenience, not ours. Additionally, we waited for over an HOUR to get our pizza...
I used to go to Cosa Nostra a lot, but after this experience I haven't been back, and I'm not planning to.

pizzaloverroma, Propietario at Cosa Nostra Trattoria Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Costanza,

I feell terribly sorry for what you wrote abour our restaurant.
Please accept my apologise if the service was not good enough.
We always try to give the best, and the day you went, I don't know what reaaly happended. Be sure that I will check out, and I want to thank you for your message, that will let us improve the service as It used to be.
Please don't stop coming to our place. I will be glad to serve you my self.
We have two restaurants, and I hope to meet you one day.

Regards,