USD 155
  • Pool
USD 96
USD 89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

USD 65
USD 106
USD 551
Official Website
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at La Casa Amarilla for a few nights. Everything was great, specially our welcoming host Jenny. All the guests have breakfast together so it was fun to meet other travelers. The room was clean and very very nice. I am originally from Quito but I live abroad and was very happy to see the quality of this bead and breakfast. It is located in a quiet but central area in the city. Thanks!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

When I first arrived at La Casa Amarilla I met the owner Jenny. She gave me a tour of the casa and I mentioned how beautiful her home is. She was quick to correct me that this was in fact my home while I am in Ecuador. This sentiment is the feeling you get while you are here, Jenny is a fabulous host and makes you feel more than welcome in her beautiful home.

The walls are colourful, there is artwork everywhere, the breakfast is delicious, and the location is central. 5 stars.

Room Tip: I stayed in the "Cuarto Azul" which is at the top of the stairs on the left hand side. You get a beautiful view of the city and mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at the place with my friends and we had the best time all thanks to the owner of the place who was really sweet and friendly. The best thing about the hotel is that it is located in a quiet area of quito giving you a comfortable sleep away from all noises. At the same time it is also easily accessible and conveniently placed. The rooms are nice and comfortable and worth the money you pay for it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

As I work in the tourism industry, I have stayed in many different hotels around the world. I can't say enough great things about the incredible value and level of service at La Casa Amarilla. From the lovely room and modern private bathroom, to Jenny's warm welcome and 100% commitment to making sure I had everything I needed. She even ironed a dress for me refusing to give me the iron! Set in a lovely neighbourhood, it was very quiet at night ( I had spent two noisy nights previously at another Quito location) and located close to downtown businesses. As a woman who often travels alone, I felt safe and completely at home. Jenny will even help you with your Spanish! This is my new must stay location in Quito.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We received nothing but 5-star service in this colorful and lively inn. The luxurious down comforter, alone, made us feel like Queens! We had taxis ordered, tour recommendations, and restaurant recommendations better than most top hotels offer. Breakfast was filling and delightfully shared with several other guests. On our last night, the neighbor was celebrating with a loud party. Jenny would not let us ruin a peaceful sleep and moved us to another quiet section of the house even if this meant additional sheets and cleaning. We woke up fitfully and were ready to travel on in our pre-arranged taxi. Don't pass up on this place!

Room Tip: We liked the white room, tucked in the corner but bright because of the skylight.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family