“Unbelievable view”

Ranked #55 of 1,529 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: USD 16 - USD 28
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pim`s restaurant has an innovative concept that combines Italian trattoria, French bistro and English pub, in a comfortable and pleasant environment with a first class service. We present our customers a very selective gastronomic flavors, to delight with national and Mediterranean dishes of the highest quality for the most demanding tastes.
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Getting down some steps from the Virgin statue is this curious place. It's nice the decoration but the best by far is the view of the city. I tried loco (a typical Ecuadorian potato soup) and different starters. I liked but I'm not an expert in this gastronomy. I did not pay so I don't know about the price.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We had a filling lunch at this very nice restaurant. Our tour guide recommended this restaurant for it's great view of the city.
My daughters and I had the potato soup which was very good and my husband had the shrimp ceviche which he liked. We also tried a local dish which had a potato cake with a thin steak topped with a fried egg. It was good but it was a lot of food. I would recommend this place for good food with great service and views.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Was invited by friends to the Pim's Panecillo and at first I thought that it was one more cheesy - but how was I surprised!!
The lunch was fantastic - had a large tasting menu of local specialties and it was very nice - especially the meat :-)

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This restaurant is worth visiting, if nothing more than for the views. Visit the Panecillo at nightfall and duck into Pim's for the view of the city at night. It is moderately priced and although "platos tipicos" have recently been removed the menu, the soup and chicken with mushrooms was excellent. Don't shy away from the cheaper wine. It too was excellent.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Has a quality meal at Pims. The views over Quito were simply breathtaking. A window seat is a must! The food was superb. A fillet steak, slightly undercooked at first but was swiftly rectified. Great service and lovely atmosphere.