Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
STRONGLY SUGGESTED -- ASK FOR LEO!

Extremely pleasant and detailed organization. The guide (LEO or Leonardo) gave us the right amount... read more

Reviewed yesterday
404DavideNotFound
Toronto, Canada
3pm tour of highlights of Valparaiso

Tour guides Camilo and Macarena. Free tour of Valparaiso. Optional tips for payment. Suggested... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Marinafridman
via mobile

2,424 results
All reviews morning tour great tour walking tour offbeat tour street art nachos bus ride cookies great introduction three hours chilli highly recommend this tour public transport plaza sotomayor free walking visiting valparaiso beautiful city
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Camilo's informative and fun guide in this Offbeat tour, we had a great time in the hills looking at some fantastic street art and listening to Camilo's stories about Valparaiso. Tour with him if you can!

P M, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi emptyplusone,

I'm so glad to hear that Camilo was able to show you guys such a great time. He is an awesome guy and a fantastic guide!

Thanks for taking the time to write such awesome feedback, and thanks as well for the recommendation!

If you guys are still traveling through Chile and want to experience more awesome walking tours, definitely don't hesitate to check out our tours in Santiago, San Pedro de Atacama, Viña del Mar, in addition to the one you did in Valpo.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We found this tour a little disappointing after having a great experience with the tour in Santiago. We took the 3pm highlights tour and while it is good for walking the most popular streets of Valparaiso, we didn't think that we learned a huge amount about the city or its history and the level of information could have been better.

P M, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Michelle M,

First off, I'm so glad you had such a great time in Santiago! I also, however, am very sorry that your experience in Valparaíso was not able to live up to that of the Santiago tour.

I also really appreciate your earnest and very honest feedback. It's thoughtful comments like yours that help us improve in the future, and I will make sure that its content is brought up in the next Tours4Tips meeting.

Finally, you have already been contacted via internal message in an attempt to make up for your disappointing experience. I really hope we can make it up to you!

Thanks,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We took the 10am tour, without realising that the morning tour is a little more offbeat, with the 3pm taking you to the main tourist hills with all the street art. Camillo our guide was fantastic - we took a public bus (probably wouldnt have been brave enough to try on our own as our Spanish is appallingly non-existent) - his English is impeccable and having been born a local knows so much about the area/its history which he enthusiastically shares with everyone. Definitely recommend these guys - I think each and everyone works hard so deserve the higher end of the "recommended" CLP (average between 5000-10,000 per person - so well deserved). We loved it so much they got our repeat business for the 3pm tour too.

Hi Moo499,

Wow! Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I'm so happy that Camilo was such a fantastic guide (although it doesn't surprise me because he's great!. I'm glad that despite your Spanish skills, you got to experience the bus. It's a super awesome way to see Porteño life, as well as a super fun rollercoaster!

Thanks so much for being such an enthusiastic and curious visitor. It 's always a pleasure being a guide when everyone is as excited as you guys.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was very nice to be taken along the curvy and magical streets of Valparaiso, a city full of street art and culture. I could never have discovered thsi city withouth the help of these geniuses who make it possilble. Special thanks to Wally Christian Javier who was just great, made sure we felt comfortable and gave us special treats!

Hey MEMarzioni,

"the curvy and magical streets of Valparaíso"--wow, I don't think I could have described it better myself. It really is an enchanting city, and I'm so happy that you felt that you were able to really immerse yourself in its wonders.

And "geniuses?" Wow, your Wallys must have just shown you guys a fabulous time. I don't know if we're geniuses, though I do think our guides are quite intelligent!

If you ever find yourself passing through Santiago, Viña del Mar, or San Pedro de Atacama, definitely don't hesitate to check out our many tours in those cities, led by even more geniuses!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Really good tour with lots of information on history culture and politics. Can’t remember the girls name who took us around (began with an A) but she spoke excellent English and made it very interesting. Pace was good. Good to get to know the city in a short space of time

Hi itchyfooter,

Thanks so much for the nice comments! Perhaps it was Andrea? Either way, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. As I always say, we really value feedback, and it makes us especially happy when it's so positive!