All reviews rooftop bar boutique hotel deluxe room art deco building modern lift park opposite great hotel eggs to order boutique style lastarria district chilli large bathroom bathroom door tallest building airport transfer staff was extremely helpful perfect location
Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is a great hotel in a beautiful neighbourhood; very central and close to a metro station. We were upgraded from a standard room to a deluxe room. The rooms are big for Chilean standards and the bathroom was huge. The hotel is in an antique building with a very old elevator which gives the hotel old movie flair. We did not use the pool; however when we had a look and it seem to us that it was quite small. Sift drinks and water are in the room free of charge. The staff in this hotel is one of the best that we have ever encountered, always friendly and helpful. They sure know how to go the extra mile. For example one day when we came back to the hotel we asked the receptionist if we could have an iron and he said he would send it up to our room. It took us two minutes to take the elevator and go up to our room and the maid was already waiting in front of our room with the iron board. We were impressed. We only had one mishap/miscommunication with the gentlemen that checked us in on the first day. He informed us that breakfast was included in our room which I thought was odd as nothing was mentioned in my reservation and I had not booked the breakfast. My mistake was I did not ask further and thought this is maybe a perk that comes with the upgrade. When we did our checkout, the same gentleman stated that we had to pay the breakfast as it was not included in our room. When we reminded him that he was the one that told us 2 days ago that breakfast was included, he confessed this was a mistake on his side and we had to pay 10$ per person per day. This is a pity as since I’m not a breakfast person; my breakfast consists in one coffee and one croissant. Nevertheless, if you like breakfast they do offer a small but well equipped buffet and you can order a la minute made eggs or omelettes. All in all we had a fantastic stay at this establishment and I would stay here any time again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Rod G, Gerente at Luciano K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear guest,
On behalf of all our team I would like to thank you for your kind comments. I regret that you had that inconvenience with breakfast, and I apologize accordingly.
I hope to have the opportunity to meet you again at our hotel on your next trip to Santiago.
A cordial greeting

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Staying here currently for 4 nights. Arrived 1:00am in the morning. We were given our room even though not booked in until the day and upgraded. Great service! Had lunch on the rooftops today, yum! Thank you!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Rod G, Gerente at Luciano K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear guest,
On behalf of all our team I want to thank you for your kind comments.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at our hotel on your next trip to Santiago

Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Luciano K is equipped with everything necessary to spend a comfortable time in the Chilean capital: A central location, comfortable (but somewhat small) rooms, Wifi, a fully equipped bar, good breakfast and Santiagos first private Elevator. I found the service to be exceptionally good and friendly as well as very proficient in English, which is obviously not a necessity, but still helpful. Never used the rooftop pool, as it appeared to be more of decorational use, but loved the idea of a restaurant in the building. All in all only a few minutes walk away from the next metro station and beautiful Bellavista quarter, which is what you are looking for, when you visit Santiago for the first time.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harald G
Rod G, Gerente at Luciano K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear guest,
First of all thank you for your kind comments. The opinions of our guests are very important for us to deliver every day the best of services. I thank you again for your choice and we hope to have the pleasure of receiving you again at our hotel on your next trip to Santiago.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My partner and I spent several nights at this beautiful hotel. The decor is stunning and the rooms are very comfortable, with big beds and a great shower. There is a rooftop terrace restaurant, with the best food we had in the city - and reasonably priced for the quality. The breakfasts are also excellent. What we found exceptional was the service. We felt really at home, and the staff were very kind, welcoming and attentive. I had a few mobility issues at the time, and everyone took a lot of care to make my stay comfortable. This is well worth the money if you want a little luxury - I would say you'd be hard pressed to beat it for this price in Santiago.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
On behalf of all our team, I want to thank you for your choice and for your kind and detailed comments.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel on your next trip to Santiago.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

My wife and i checked in very late on a Friday night. We were given the last available room which turned out to be a small interior room with a window onto a narrow atrium with a skylight. With a 4 night stay ahead of us and feeling very cramped and somewhat claustrophobic in the room, the next morning we asked the front desk whether it would be possible to move for the remainder of our stay. Fortunately, we were able to move later that afternoon - same size room, but at the front of the hotel overlooking the park. Rooms are clean and comfortable, but be aware when booking that the bottom class of rooms are small and dark (unless you get an outside room). The breakfast buffet includes eggs made to order plus the usual assortment of bread, cheese, sweets, etc. All staff are very friendly and helpful. This is a good location on the edge of the Lastarria district and just across the river from Bellavista. Architect of the hotel also designed several of the buildings on Cerro San Cristobal.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
On behalf of all our team, I want to thank you for your choice. I am glad that your situation has been resolved for your best comfort.