“Great Pad Thai, great thai street food”
Review of Thai Express

Thai Express
Ranked #276 of 5,352 Restaurants in Santiago
Reviewed 4 January 2017

A love asian food and this place is just around the corner of my office. I normally have the vegetarian Tofu Pad Thai and it is excellent. It is worth the wait, as normally, it is always full of people.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I went here a couple of times. It's really reasonably priced and everything is served quickly. The Pad Thai is quite generous in size, but they don't put much chicken or shrimp in it. I also had a red curry and there wasn't that much chicken in it. But everything tasted good.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is exactly the kind of place you expect to find in a vibrant town likeSantiago. This is a tiny little nook where generous portions of pad thai are served by friendly kids who clearly enjoy their work. The food can be made spicy to your taste and the tamarind juice is lovely. I visited twice and will mention it to anyone visiting Santiago.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit, after reading about this place on TripAdvisor.

The vegetarian options were too limited; for example, green curry could not be made vegetarian.

I chose khao pad. The service was quick. The food is made by 2 chefs right in front of your eyes.

But the food was not tasty as might be expected of a Thai curry. I don't think I will be visiting this place again.

However the place looked busy and popular, so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The food and drinks here were excellent however we will not be going back due to the terrible service. The lady behind the counter (who we believe to be the manager) was rude to everyone who entered the restaurant. She gave us a lot of attitude when we asked questions about the menu, which she never truly answered. We understand the restaurant is small and that we can not sit wherever we want. However, this can be said in a nice and courteous way. There was no need for her to pick a fight with us and 3 other groups of customer while we were there! If you value service do not go to this place.