All reviews tapas bar business lounge great location rooftop pool and restaurant free bottles of water top floor lastarria district bohemian neighborhood modern hotel chilli central area will stay there again cerro san cristobal walking distance business center water pressure breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed here and enjoyed the area and the hotel was great along with a great staff. They were very helpful and they had maps of the area. We loved our room. There was a street market and a number of restaurants close by.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a delightful three night stay at Cumbres. The location was perfect in the delightful Lastarria neighborhood.

The hotel is modern and stylish. Good tapas in the courtyard and an excellent breakfast in the penthouse restaurant with great food and top notch service. The views of Santiago from our breakfast table were gorgeous. Rooftop pool provides a great break from the city and has spectacular views of the neighboring hills.

Room was stylish and clean. Lighting in the rooms could be a bit better but overall excellent accommodation.

Special thanks to Alex and the front desk team for excellent and friendly service.

A great hotel in a great location.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is very well located in the Lastarria district, close to many of the best restaurants and nightlife. It is also walking distance to the Bellavista neighborhood and the Cerro San Cristobal Furnicular/Cable car. The rooms are clean and modern, there are some premium perks like robes/slippers and night-time chocolates. The rooftop pool area is a really great place to take a break in the mid-day heat. They offer a complimentary 'welcome' glass of wine for each guest, which is nice.

The breakfast is very good overall but I'm not a huge fan of the table drinks service - I'd rather just get my own drinks than have to wait for somebody to come to me. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant because there are so many other options nearby.

Room tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are quieter
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in February and March 2018. The location is fantastic and in fact I returned to the hotel in March because of the location. It is in the arts precinct has lots of lovely bars restaurants and museums all within walking distance. The hotel itself is really comfortable and welcoming. The are rooms very comfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending, particularly for a short stay and ideal also for a solo traveller.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank celestem_11
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for four nights. The hotel is modernly furnished, and it is perfectly located in the Lastarria neighborhood, which has several restaurants within walking distance.

The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of delicious items, which one would expect from a high end hotel. We also enjoyed two free glasses of wine compliments of the hotel upon arrival.

Two specific issues resulted in me giving the hotel four instead of five stars. First, the water pressure in our shower was extremely low. It was unclear if the shower was malfunctioning or it was a water saving shower head. Second, transportation from the airport to the hotel did not meet expectations. Before our trip, I emailed the hotel two separate times asking them to help arrange transportation. I did not receive a good response either time. About five days before our arrival, I received an automated email where I could order airport transportation. I entered my information and requested transportation. Upon arrival, we could not find the transportation. We ended up making other transportation arrangements at the airport. After arriving at 11 pm, this was not the best first impression. Yet, the experience improved significantly after this first problem.

Date of stay: April 2018